Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Arm Cement Plc-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Arm Cement Plc-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Arm Cement Plc (Arm Cement), formerly known as Athi River Mining Limited, is a manufacturer of building materials and industrial minerals. It produces and supplies composite Portland cement, tiling cement and clinker. The company also produces a range of industrial mineral products such as gypsum, limestone, dolomite, calcite, kaolin, feldspar, barytes and bentonite for manufacturing industry. It also produces manufactures calcium oxide for metallic ore mining industries; and sodium silicate to produce soaps and detergents. Key brands include Rhino Cement and Rhinofix. The company operates cement and clinker plants in Tanzania, Kenya and Rwanda. Arm Cement serves several industries such as manufacturing and mining; building and infrastructure construction; and marine environment projects. It exports cement to Uganda, Rwanda, Kenya, Tanzania, Republic of Congo and Burundi. Arm Cement is headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Detailed information on Arm Cement Plc required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Arm Cement Plc in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Arm Cement Plc including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Arm Cement Plc's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Arm Cement Plc, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Arm Cement Plc and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Arm Cement Plc as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Arm Cement Plc's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 4
Arm Cement Plc: Company Overview 8
Arm Cement Plc: Overview and Key Facts 8
Arm Cement Plc: Overview 8
Arm Cement Plc: Key Facts 8
Arm Cement Plc: Key Employees 10
Arm Cement Plc: Key Employee Biographies 11
Arm Cement Plc: Major Products and Services 12
Arm Cement Plc: Company History 13
Arm Cement Plc: Management Statement 14
Arm Cement Plc: Locations and Subsidiaries 17
Arm Cement Plc: Key Competitors 18
Arm Cement Plc: Company Analysis 19
Arm Cement Plc: Business Description 19
Arm Cement Plc: SWOT Analysis 20
Arm Cement Plc: SWOT Overview 20
Arm Cement Plc: Strengths 20
Arm Cement Plc: Weaknesses 21
Arm Cement Plc: Opportunities 21
Arm Cement Plc: Threats 22
Arm Cement Plc: Corporate Financial Deals Activity 23
Arm Cement Plc: Financial Deals Overview 23
Arm Cement Plc: Top Deals 2014-2018YTD* 24
Arm Cement Plc: Capital Raising 25
Arm Cement Plc: Recent Developments 26
Arm Cement Plc: News and Events Summary 26
Arm Cement Plc: Corporate Governance 26
Arm Cement Plc: Financial Performance 26
Contact Us 28
About MarketLine 29
List of Figures
Figure 1: Arm Cement Plc: Deal Activity by Deal Type-Volume (2014-YTD*2018)
Figure 2: Arm Cement Plc: Capital Raising Volume and Value Trend (2014-YTD*2018)
Figure 3: Arm Cement Plc: Capital Raising by Deal Type (2014-YTD*2018)
List of Tables
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports