Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Al Arrab Contracting Company-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Al Arrab Contracting Company (ACC), a subsidiary of Al Rajhi Holding Group is a general construction contractor. The company provides building solutions, contracting and infrastructure development, financial services, operations and maintenance, and real estate development services. It designs, procures and constructs gas turbine, boilers, turbines and reverse osmosis equipment for thermal power plants. The company executes civil construction; aviation and railway; mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP); power plants and water desalination systems projects. It offers services to governmental, semi-governmental and non- governmental organizations. The company has project in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the UAE. ACC is headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Al Arrab Contracting Company-Key Facts 5
Al Arrab Contracting Company-Key Employees 6
Al Arrab Contracting Company-Major Products and Services 7
Al Arrab Contracting Company-History 8
Al Arrab Contracting Company-Locations And Subsidiaries 9
Head Office 9
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 9
Section 2-Company Analysis 10
Company Overview 10
Al Arrab Contracting Company-Business Description 11
Al Arrab Contracting Company-SWOT Analysis 12
SWOT Analysis-Overview 12
Al Arrab Contracting Company-Strengths 12
Al Arrab Contracting Company-Weaknesses 13
Al Arrab Contracting Company-Opportunities 14
Al Arrab Contracting Company-Threats 15
Al Arrab Contracting Company-Key Competitors 16
Section 3-Appendix 17
About GlobalData 17
Contact Us 17
List of Tables
Al Arrab Contracting Company, Key Facts 5
Al Arrab Contracting Company, Key Employees 6
Al Arrab Contracting Company, Major Products and Services 7
Al Arrab Contracting Company, History 8
Al Arrab Contracting Company, Subsidiaries 9
Al Arrab Contracting Company, Key Competitors 16
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Mohammad Al-Mojil Group
Gulf Consolidated Contractors Co Ltd
Al Shafar General Contracting LLC
Al Saad General Contracting Co
Abdullah A.M. Al-Khodari Sons Co
Al Arrab Contracting Company, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports