Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
AF-Consult Switzerland AG-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
AF-Consult Switzerland AG (AF-Consult Switzerland), a wholly owned subsidiary of AF AB, is an engineering and consulting company. The company offers its serves in the energy, infrastructure and environment sectors. It provides services in the areas of hydro power, thermal energy, nuclear energy, transmission and distribution, biomass, geothermal energy, small hydropower plants, solar power, and waste-to-energy aspects. It also offers services in the areas of contaminated sites and soil protection, emergency response planning, flood protection, groundwater modeling and management, hydraulic structures, hydro-geological exploration and characterization. The company's other services include the management of natural hazards, numerical modeling of flow and transport, operational safety, safety analyses for radioactive-waste repositories, and software development and geomatics. The company is headquartered in Baden, Switzerland.
AF-Consult Switzerland AG Key Recent Developments
Dec 20,2017: Bulgarian-Swiss Tie-up Wins Contract For Balkan Gas Hub Feasibility Study
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
AF-Consult Switzerland AG-Key Facts 5
AF-Consult Switzerland AG-Key Employees 6
AF-Consult Switzerland AG-Major Products and Services 7
AF-Consult Switzerland AG-History 8
AF-Consult Switzerland AG-Company Statement 9
AF-Consult Switzerland AG-Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2-Company Analysis 11
Company Overview 11
AF-Consult Switzerland AG-Business Description 12
AF-Consult Switzerland AG-SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis-Overview 13
AF-Consult Switzerland AG-Strengths 13
AF-Consult Switzerland AG-Weaknesses 14
AF-Consult Switzerland AG-Opportunities 15
AF-Consult Switzerland AG-Threats 16
AF-Consult Switzerland AG-Key Competitors 17
Section 3-Appendix 18
About GlobalData 18
Contact Us 18
List of Tables
AF-Consult Switzerland AG, Key Facts 5
AF-Consult Switzerland AG, Key Employees 6
AF-Consult Switzerland AG, Major Products and Services 7
AF-Consult Switzerland AG, History 8
AF-Consult Switzerland AG, Subsidiaries 10
AF-Consult Switzerland AG, Key Competitors 17
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
RPS Group Plc
Babcock Industry and Power GmbH
Amec Foster Wheeler Ltd
AF-Consult Switzerland AG, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports