Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Subaru Corporation (7270)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Subaru Corporation (Subaru) formerly known as Fuji Heavy Industries, Ltd., is a manufacturer and distributor of passenger cars, industrial products and aerospace-related products. The company's primary business includes manufacturing of automobiles products. Subaru manufactures, repair and sells mini-cars, small and passenger cars, airplanes, aerospace-related machinery, generators, engine-equipped machinery, agricultural machinery and construction machinery. It has manufacturing plants in Japan, the US, Belgium, the Netherlands and other countries. The company sells products in the US, Canada, Germany, Switzerland, the UK, China and Australia through its subsidiaries and offices. Subaru is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Subaru Corporation Key Recent Developments
Nov 27,2018: Subaru to install Japan's largest-scale captive-consumption solar power system at its engine and transmission plant in Gunma, Japan
Nov 20,2018: Subaru to launch its first plug-in hybrid in US this year
Oct 02,2018: Subaru of America Closes Out Third Quarter With Record September
Jun 11,2018: Legal & General Investment Management takes action on climate change risks
May 11,2018: Subaru Corporation Announces Consolidated Financial Results for FYE2018
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Subaru Corporation-Key Facts 6
Subaru Corporation-Key Employees 7
Subaru Corporation-Key Employee Biographies 8
Subaru Corporation-Major Products and Services 9
Subaru Corporation-History 10
Subaru Corporation-Company Statement 14
Subaru Corporation-Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2-Company Analysis 18
Company Overview 18
Subaru Corporation-Business Description 19
Business Segment: Aerospace 19
Business Segment: Automobiles 19
Business Segment: Others 19
Geographical Segment: Japan 19
Geographical Segment: North America 20
Geographical Segment: Others 20
Target Markets 20
R&D Overview 20
Subaru Corporation-SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis-Overview 21
Subaru Corporation-Strengths 21
Subaru Corporation-Weaknesses 22
Subaru Corporation-Opportunities 23
Subaru Corporation-Threats 24
Subaru Corporation-Key Competitors 25
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 32
Subaru Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 33
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 34
Nov 27, 2018: Subaru to install Japan's largest-scale captive-consumption solar power system at its engine and transmission plant in Gunma, Japan 34
Oct 02, 2018: Subaru of America Closes Out Third Quarter With Record September 35
Jun 11, 2018: Legal & General Investment Management takes action on climate change risks 36
May 11, 2018: Subaru Corporation Announces Consolidated Financial Results for FYE2018 38
Section 5-Appendix 39
Ratio Definitions 39
About GlobalData 43
Contact Us 43
List of Figures
Subaru Corporation, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 30
Subaru Corporation, Ratio Charts 32
List of Tables
Subaru Corporation, Key Facts 6
Subaru Corporation, Key Employees 7
Subaru Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 8
Subaru Corporation, Major Products and Services 9
Subaru Corporation, History 10
Subaru Corporation, Other Locations 15
Subaru Corporation, Subsidiaries 15
Subaru Corporation, Key Competitors 25
Subaru Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 26
Subaru Corporation, Annual Ratios 27
Subaru Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 28
Subaru Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 29
Subaru Corporation, Interim Ratios 31
Subaru Corporation, Recent Deals Summary 33
Currency Codes 39
Capital Market Ratios 39
Equity Ratios 40
Profitability Ratios 40
Cost Ratios 41
Liquidity Ratios 41
Leverage Ratios 42
Efficiency Ratios 42
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Truck Hero Inc
Toyota Motor Corp
Shenzhen CIMC-TianDa Airport Support CO LTD
Porsche Automobil Holding SE
Nissan Motor Co Ltd
Mazda Motor Corp
Iseki & Co Ltd
Honda Motor Co Ltd
Subaru Corporation, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports