Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Matthews International Corp (MATW)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Matthews International Corp (Matthews) offers brand solutions, memorialization products and industrial automation solutions. The company designs, manufactures, and installs merchandising and display systems, and provides turnkey project management, and merchandising and marketing solution services. Matthews designs, manufactures and distributes marking, coding, and industrial automation solutions, order fulfillment systems, and related consumables; and develops inks, rubber and steel consumables. The company serves consumer packaged goods and retail customers, primary and corrugated packaging, flooring, automotive, wallpaper, and textile industries; cemeteries, funeral homes and crematories; and automated assembly and distribution, and oil exploration and security scanning companies in North America, Europe, Asia, and Central and South America. Matthews is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the US.
Matthews International Corp Key Recent Developments
Jul 26,2018: Matthews International reports results for fiscal 2018 third quarter
Apr 26,2018: Matthews International Reports Results for Fiscal 2018 Second Quarter
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1-About the Company
Matthews International Corp-Key Facts
Matthews International Corp-Key Employees
Matthews International Corp-Key Employee Biographies
Matthews International Corp-Major Products and Services
Matthews International Corp-History
Matthews International Corp-Company Statement
Matthews International Corp-Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Matthews International Corp-Business Description
Business Segment: Industrial Technologies
Business Segment: Memorialization
Business Segment: SGK Brand Solutions
Geographical Segment: Asia
Geographical Segment: Australia
Geographical Segment: Central and South America
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: North America
Matthews International Corp-Corporate Strategy
Matthews International Corp-SWOT Analysis
Matthews International Corp-Strengths
Matthews International Corp-Weaknesses
Matthews International Corp-Opportunities
Matthews International Corp-Threats
Matthews International Corp-Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments
Jul 26, 2018: Matthews International reports results for fiscal 2018 third quarter
Apr 26, 2018: Matthews International Reports Results for Fiscal 2018 Second Quarter
Section 5 - Appendix
List of Figures
Matthews International Corp, Performance Chart (2014-2018)
Matthews International Corp, Ratio Charts
List of Tables
Matthews International Corp, Key Facts
Matthews International Corp, Key Employees
Matthews International Corp, Key Employee Biographies
Matthews International Corp, Major Products and Services
Matthews International Corp, History
Matthews International Corp, Subsidiaries
Matthews International Corp, Key Competitors
Matthews International Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Matthews International Corp, Annual Ratios
Matthews International Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Matthews International Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Matthews International Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Planar Systems, Inc.
Carriage Services Inc
Matthews International Corp, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports