Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Fanuc Corp (6954)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Fanuc Corp (Fanuc) is an industrial robot and factory automation company. It develops, produces, and sells computer numerical control (CNC) systems, lasers, robotics and factory automation solutions. The company offers a broad array of robot models with different payloads for aerospace, automotive, alternative energy, consumer goods, education, food, pharmaceuticals, medical devices and other industries. Fanuc markets its products through a network of central technical centers and branch offices and overseas group companies. The company operates factories in Kagoshima and Yamanashi prefectures in Japan. It has operations in the Americas, Europe, Asia and South Africa. Fanuc is headquartered in Minamitsuru-gun, Yamanashi, Japan.
Fanuc Corp Key Recent Developments
Sep 12,2018: NVIDIA announces global availability of Jetson AGX Xavier developer kit
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Fanuc Corp-Key Facts 6
Fanuc Corp-Key Employees 7
Fanuc Corp-Major Products and Services 8
Fanuc Corp-History 9
Fanuc Corp-Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Joint Venture 13
Section 2 - Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
Fanuc Corp-Business Description 15
Business Segment: Factory Automation (FA) 15
Business Segment: Robomachine 15
Business Segment: Robot 15
Business Segment: Service 15
Geographical Segment: America 16
Geographical Segment: Asia 16
Geographical Segment: Europe 16
Geographical Segment: Japan 16
Geographical Segment: Other 16
R&D Overview 16
Fanuc Corp-SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis-Overview 17
Fanuc Corp-Strengths 17
Fanuc Corp-Weaknesses 18
Fanuc Corp-Opportunities 19
Fanuc Corp-Threats 20
Fanuc Corp-Key Competitors 21
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 28
Section 4 - Appendix 29
Ratio Definitions 29
About GlobalData 33
Contact Us 33
List of Figures
Fanuc Corp, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 26
Fanuc Corp, Ratio Charts 28
List of Tables
Fanuc Corp, Key Facts 6
Fanuc Corp, Key Employees 7
Fanuc Corp, Major Products and Services 8
Fanuc Corp, History 9
Fanuc Corp, Other Locations 11
Fanuc Corp, Subsidiaries 12
Fanuc Corp, Joint Venture 13
Fanuc Corp, Key Competitors 21
Fanuc Corp, Ratios based on current share price 22
Fanuc Corp, Annual Ratios 23
Fanuc Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
Fanuc Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 25
Fanuc Corp, Interim Ratios 27
Currency Codes 29
Capital Market Ratios 29
Equity Ratios 30
Profitability Ratios 30
Cost Ratios 31
Liquidity Ratios 31
Leverage Ratios 32
Efficiency Ratios 32
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
KUKA AG Mori Seiki Co Ltd OSG Corporation ABB Ltd Rockwell Automation Inc Okuma Corporation iRobot Corp
Mori Seiki Co Ltd
Rockwell Automation Inc
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports