Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Objective/ Expectation: To understand the market assessment for UPVC Doors and Windows Market with focus on demand from various cities such as Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata and others, end user applications such as residential, commercial, retail, hotel and hospitals and with dedicated focus to understand the competition benchmarking and performance of top peers in the sector
Definition: India uPVC Doors and Windows Market include revenues from sales of uPVC doors and windows by local and foreign brands in the country at retailer prices. The finished goods are sold by fabricators cum dealers and distributors which sell products exclusively of a particular brand or multiple brands and does transportation and installation as well. The market has been considered at extrusion level which includes sales of uPVC profiles at manufacturer’s prices.
Consolidated Research Approach:
Market Sizing Approach: The researchteamwill first frame a hypothesis about the market through analysis of existing industry factors, obtained from company reports and from magazines, journals, online articles, ministries, government associations and data from Ministry of Commerce of India, World Bank, uPVC Door and Window Manufacturers Association. We will use both public and proprietary databases to define each market and collect data points about the same.
Hypothesis testing: The research team will then conduct CATI (Computer Assisted Telephonic Interviews) with several fabricators, extrusion companies including decision makers from Fenesta Building Systems, NCL Wintech, Encraft, Window Magic, Profine India, Aparva Venster, VEKA India, distributors, institutional clientele in the ecosystem to get their insight on the market onboard and to seek justification to the hypothesis framed by the team.
General consensus on data collected from primary research and public and proprietary databases will be reached by conducting in-house decision tree analysis of the data points available and by comparing it with macro economic factors such commercial space in India, Residential units in India, Supply of Hotel Rooms in India, GDP from Construction Sector and FDI in Construction Development. Data will be collected and verified through cross-sanity checking between primary and secondary sources. Secondary data sources include the analysis of existing industry factors, obtained from company reports and from magazines, journals and online articles.
Future Forecasting Using Statistical Tools: Multi-factor regression and scenario analysis will be conducted on the lag variables i.e. on the historical market size of the industry by identifying the independent and quantifiable variables directly impacting the market. The forecasting will be done using SPSS statistical tools. The variables will be checked for multi-collinearity and other bias that could be there in the model. The conclusion from the regression will be then double checked by conducting opinion polls. The final analysis will then be interpreted in the research report by our expert team well versed with the uPVC doors and windows industry.
- Executive Summary
- Research Methodology
- Value Chain Analysis in India uPVC Doors and Windows Market (Discuss about Made-to-Order Industry, Extrusion Performed by Limited Companies,
Raw Materials Imported, Role of Fabricators, Production Process of India uPVC Doors and Windows Market)
- India uPVC Doors and Windows Market Overview and Genesis (Discuss about Transformation from Wood to Aluminium, Emergence of uPVC, Low Penetration of uPVC in India, What Led to the Rapid Growth of this Industry?)
- India uPVC Doors and Windows Market Introduction and Size, FY'2012-FY'2017
- India uPVC Doors and Windows market Segmentation By uPVC Doors and Windows, By Regions (Northern, Southern, Western and Eastern), By Major Cities (Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata and Others), By Organized and Unorganized Sector, By Raw Material Procurement, By New Construction and Renovation, By Applications (Residential, Commercial, Retail, Hotel and Hospitals), By Residential Sector (High End Villas and Apartments, Medium End houses and Budget homes), FY'2017
- India uPVC Doors Market Segmentation, FY'2017
- By Type of uPVC Doors, FY'2012-FY'2017
- By Location of Doors (Front Door, Back Door, Interior Doors, Patio Doors), FY'2017
- India uPVC Windows Market Segmentation, FY’2017
- By Type of uPVC Windows, FY'2017
- By Single and Double Glazed, FY'2017
- By Glass Type used in uPVC Windows, FY'2017
- Major Companies Involved in Both Extrusion and Fabrication such as Fenesta Building Systems, NCL Wintech, Aparna Venster
- Major Companies Involved Only in Profile Extrusion such as Encraft, Rehau, Profine India, VEKA India
- Major Companies Involved Only in Fabrication such as Window Magic, Lingel Germany, Captiv Fenestration
- Market Share of Major Players in India Organized uPVC Doors and Windows Market
- Assumptions for the Project undertaken
- Raw Material Requirement of the Plant
- Working Capital Requirement
- Infrastructure Expenditure
- Manpower Requirement
- Cost of Project
- Machinery Suppliers
- Means of Finance
- Revenue Generated from Sales
- Cost of Production
- Profitability Statement and Repayment of Loan
- Profitability Ratios Based on 80% Utilization
- Break Even Level
- Trade Scenario of uPVC Doors and Windows in India, FY'2012-FY'2017
- Issues and Challenges in India uPVC Doors and Windows Market
- Porter Five Forces Analysis in India uPVC Doors and Windows Market
- Government Regulations in India uPVC Doors and Windows Market
- Recent Industry Activities / Deals and Alliances
- India uPVC Doors and Windows Market Future Outlook and Projections By Revenues, FY’2018-FY’2022
- Housing Needs in India by 2022
- Development of Smart Cities
- Extrusion Scenario
- Analyst Recommendations (This section will provide the strategy to the company In terms of how can they expand their operations, effective marketing strategies, steps to collaborate with foreign partners and other suggestion areas)
Single User License:
Access to the content will be granted to individual user ("Authorized User") within the organization The Authorized User may store, display or archive the information but will not be able to print, copy and use any information in the report for circulation or citation purpose. The individual user will treat the information in the report as confidential and will only use this for internal purpose.
Hard Copy License:
The license provides the access to hard copy/ printed copy of the report to the Authorized User. The report will be delivered to the user on the address provided during making the purchase. The Authorized User may store, display, or archive the information but will not use any information in the report for circulation or citation purpose. The individual user will treat the information in the report as confidential and will not only use this for internal purpose.
Corporate User License:
Access to the content will be granted to multiple users within the organization. The users are authorized to store, display, duplicate, archive, print and distribute the information within the organization either electronically or in paper. The users are not authorized to use any information in the report for citation and circulation externally. The users will treat the information in the report as confidential and will only use this for internal purpose.
Fenesta Building Systems, NCL Wintech, Window Magic, Aparna Venster, Encraft, Profine India, VEKA India, Lingel Germany, Captiv Fenestration
Sliding Doors, Tilt & Slide, Lift & Slide, Fold & Slide Doors, Casement Doors, Sliding Windows, Fixed Windows, Tilt & Turn Windows, Casement Windows, Single and Double Hung Windows, Bay and Bow Windows
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports