Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Pharmaceuticals in Indonesia
Pharmaceuticals in Indonesia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Indonesia pharmaceuticals market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The pharmaceuticals market consists of ethical drugs only and does not include consumer healthcare or animal healthcare.
- The Indonesian pharmaceuticals market had total revenues of USD 6.8bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.4% between 2013 and 2017.
- The Indonesian pharmaceuticals market has experienced vast improvement following the introduction of its universal healthcare program Jaminan Kesehatan Nasional (JKN).
- Rising incomes and the development of a middle class has increased the number of people capable of accessing healthcare of a standard much closer to that in developed economies.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the pharmaceuticals market in Indonesia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the pharmaceuticals market in Indonesia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key pharmaceuticals market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Indonesia pharmaceuticals market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Indonesia pharmaceuticals market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Indonesia pharmaceuticals market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Indonesia pharmaceuticals market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Indonesia's pharmaceuticals market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market share 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market Segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 10
Market share 11
Market Outlook 12
Market value forecast 12
Five Forces Analysis 13
Buyer power 14
Supplier power 16
New entrants 18
Threat of substitutes 20
Degree of rivalry 21
Leading Companies 23
PT Kalbe Farma Tbk 23
Novartis AG 27
Sanofi SA 30
Macroeconomic Indicators 33
Country data 33
Industry associations 36
Related MarketLine research 36
About MarketLine 37
List of Figures
Figure 1: Indonesia pharmaceuticals market value: USD billion, 2013-17
Figure 2: Indonesia pharmaceuticals market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: Indonesia pharmaceuticals market share: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Indonesia pharmaceuticals market value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the pharmaceuticals market in Indonesia, 2017
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the pharmaceuticals market in Indonesia, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the pharmaceuticals market in Indonesia, 2017
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the pharmaceuticals market in Indonesia, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the pharmaceuticals market in Indonesia, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the pharmaceuticals market in Indonesia, 2017
Figure 11: PT Kalbe Farma Tbk: revenues & profitability
Figure 12: PT Kalbe Farma Tbk: assets & liabilities
Figure 13: Novartis AG: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: Novartis AG: assets & liabilities
Figure 15: Sanofi SA: revenues & profitability
Figure 16: Sanofi SA: assets & liabilities
List of Tables
Table 1: Indonesia pharmaceuticals market value: USD billion, 2013-17
Table 2: Indonesia pharmaceuticals market geography segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 3: Indonesia pharmaceuticals market share: % share, by value, 2017
Table 4: Indonesia pharmaceuticals market value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Table 5: PT Kalbe Farma Tbk: key facts
Table 6: PT Kalbe Farma Tbk: key financials (USD )
Table 7: PT Kalbe Farma Tbk: key financials (IDR)
Table 8: PT Kalbe Farma Tbk: key financial ratios
Table 9: Novartis AG: key facts
Table 10: Novartis AG: key financials (USD )
Table 11: Novartis AG: key financial ratios
Table 12: Sanofi SA: key facts
Table 13: Sanofi SA: key financials (USD )
Table 14: Sanofi SA: key financials (EUR)
Table 15: Sanofi SA: key financial ratios
Table 16: Indonesia size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 17: Indonesia gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 18: Indonesia gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 19: Indonesia inflation, 2013-17
Table 20: Indonesia consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 21: Indonesia exchange rate, 2013-17
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports