Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
KOL Perspectives: Treatment strategies for pregnant RA patients
This KOL Insight briefing focuses on KOLs views of Treatment strategies for pregnant RA patients.
- Current views on suitable therapies to treat pregnant RA patients
- Certolizumab -use in pregnant RA patients
- Other anti-TNFs -use in pregnant RA patients
- IL-6 inhibitors -use in pregnant RA patients
- Abatacept -use in pregnant RA patients
- JAK inhibitors -use in pregnant RA patients
- Majority of KOLs currently use anti-TNFs for treating pregnant RA patients, with a marked preference for certolizumab
- No consensus among KOLs on the use of IL-6 inhibitors during pregnancy, although monotherapy use was not considered an advantage
- Majority of KOLs were averse to prescribing JAK inhibitors during pregnancy, primarily due to the lack of any data in this setting.
- The insight briefing is based on Sociable Pharma's analysis of primary research with our RA key opinion leaders (KOLs).
In total, we conducted interviews with 10 KOLs-
- 5 Europe-based & 5 N. America-based
- Interviews performed during Apr 2018
KOL data is analyzed to produce-
- Charts summarizing KOL opinions
- Chart call-outs of key information & details
- KOL quotes
- Summary of KOL reporting trends
- Insight from Sociable Pharma's analysts
Reasons to buy
- Combines Qualitative & semi-quantitative insight from key opinion leaders on Treatment strategies for pregnant RA patients
- Includes insight & recommendations from our disease-specific healthcare analysts
- Utilizes independent expert viewpoints to validate the impact of new clinical data & emerging trends on management of RA
- Provides cost-effective support for your advisory boards, with topics acting as a catalyst for further expert discussion.
Table of Contents
Research Panel Composition
Results & Implications
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Pregnancy, anti-TNF, JAK, IL-6, abatacept
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports