Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
KOL Perspectives: Rituximab Use in Lupus
This KOL Insight briefing focuses on KOLs views of Rituximab Use in Lupus.
- Current & future use of RTX in lupus
- Views on RTX's Phase II/III EXPLORER trial re-analysis
- Opinion on data demonstrating that RTX is effective for the management of refractory SLE
- Views on data from the Phase II SYNBIoSe study assessing RTX + BEL combination therapy
- Lupus patients most suitable for RTX + BEL combination therapy
- Use of RTX + BEL combination therapy
- Most US KOLs stated that future launch of biosimilar RTX will have no impact on their overall use of RTX, but uptake will depend on price
- Most KOLs highlighted that the level of background medication used in the EXPLORER trial was too high and consequently impeded results
- Most KOLs flagged that payers may be a barrier to combination therapy use, especially given the lack of approval for RTX in lupus.
- The insight briefing is based on Sociable Pharma's analysis of primary research with our Lupus key opinion leaders (KOLs).
In total, we conducted interviews with 10 KOLs-
- 5 Europe-based & 5 N. America-based
- Interviews performed during Q2 2018
KOL data is analyzed to produce-
- Charts summarizing KOL opinions
- Chart call-outs of key information & details
- KOL quotes
- Summary of KOL reporting trends
- Insight from Sociable Pharma's analysts
Reasons to buy
- Combines Qualitative & semi-quantitative insight from key opinion leaders on Rituximab Use in Lupus
- Includes insight & recommendations from our disease-specific healthcare analysts
- Utilizes independent expert viewpoints to validate the impact of new clinical data & emerging trends on management of Lupus
- Provides cost-effective support for your advisory boards, with topics acting as a catalyst for further expert discussion.
Table of Contents
Research Panel Composition
Results & Implications
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Rituximab, lupus, biosimilar, combination therapy
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports