Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
KOL Perspectives: Perceptions of recent & upcoming data for key HBV pipeline agents
This KOL Insight briefing focuses on KOLs views of recent & upcoming data for key HBV pipeline agents.
- Further Phase I data required for Roche's capsid inhibitor RO7049389
- Replicor's US trial plans and transition from IV to subcutaneous REP 2139
- Efficacy of Spring Bank's inarigivir at 100mg in the Phase II ACHIEVE trial
- Expected role for inarigivir in HBV
- Efficacy of Arbutus's Q2W IV ARB-1467
- ARB-1467, TDF + Peg-IFN trial design, potential for functional cure, & regimen acceptability
- Future development of Arbutus's next-generation RNAi therapeutic AB-729For internal use only
- Divided views on most relevant Phase I data required to differentiate RO7049389 from JNJ-6379 & ABI-H0731, with most concluding that Phase I data is insufficien
- KOLs agree Replicor is making positive steps towards REP 2139's development, but similar efficacy & safety must be demonstrated in the US trials and for the SC formulation
- Disagreement between US and EU KOLs over the improvement in efficacy of inarigivir at the 100mg dose.
- The insight briefing is based on Sociable Pharma's analysis of primary research with our HBV key opinion leaders (KOLs).
In total, we conducted interviews with 10 KOLs-
- 5 Europe-based & 5 N. America-based
- Interviews performed during Sept 2018
KOL data is analyzed to produce-
- Charts summarizing KOL opinions
- Chart call-outs of key information & details
- KOL quotes
- Summary of KOL reporting trends
- Insight from Sociable Pharma's analysts
Reasons to buy
- Combines Qualitative & semi-quantitative insight from key opinion leaders on "recent & upcoming data for key HBV pipeline agents"
- Includes insight & recommendations from our disease-specific healthcare analysts
- Utilizes independent expert viewpoints to validate the impact of new clinical data & emerging trends on management of HBV
- Provides cost-effective support for your advisory boards, with topics acting as a catalyst for further expert discussion.
Table of Contents
Research Panel Composition
Results & Implications
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
HBV, capsid inhibitor, functional cure, inarigivir
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports