Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
KOL Perspectives: Perception of mirikizumab in moderate-to-severe UC
This KOL Insight briefing focuses on KOLs views of mirikizumab in moderate-to-severe UC.
- Perception of Phase II mirikizumab induction data in UC
- Perception of mirikizumab's Phase III study in UC
- Future expectations of mirikizumab in UC
- Future expectations for mirikizumab in Crohn's disease
- All but one KOL noted that 200mg was the optimal dose for mirikizumab in UC, while flagging the lack of dose response
- Endoscopic & histological healing highlighted by most KOLs as suitable secondary endpoints in mirikizumab's ongoing Phase III UC trial
- KOLs could not differentiate the clinical profile of mirikizumab in UC from other anti-IL-23s, and were divided over its dosing regimen.
- The insight briefing is based on Sociable Pharma's analysis of primary research with our ulcerative colitis key opinion leaders (KOLs).
In total, we conducted interviews with 10 KOLs-
- 5 Europe-based & 5 N. America-based
- Interviews performed during July 2018
KOL data is analyzed to produce-
- Charts summarizing KOL opinions
- Chart call-outs of key information & details
- KOL quotes
- Summary of KOL reporting trends
- Insight from Sociable Pharma's analysts
Reasons to buy
- Combines Qualitative & semi-quantitative insight from key opinion leaders on mirikizumab in moderate-to-severe UC
- Includes insight & recommendations from our disease-specific healthcare analysts
- Utilizes independent expert viewpoints to validate the impact of new clinical data & emerging trends on management of UC
- Provides cost-effective support for your advisory boards, with topics acting as a catalyst for further expert discussion.
Table of Contents
Research Panel Composition
Results & Implications
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
ulcerative colitis, mirikizumab, dosing, trial design, comparative effectiveness
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports