Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
KOL Perspectives: Patient Niches in IBD
This KOL Insight briefing focuses on KOLs views of Patient Niches in IBD.
- Perceptions on patient niches and treatments of fistulizing Crohn's disease
- Perceptions on patient niches and treatments in small-bowel Crohn's disease
- Perceptions on patient niches and treatments in pouchitis
- Perceptions on patient niches and treatments in acute severe UC
- Most KOLs were unsure of the efficacy profile for JAK inhibitors in the treatment of fistulizing Crohn's disease
- Most KOLs flagged the need for a targeted therapy that prevents long-term complications of SBCD
- Most KOLs noted that up to 50% of UC patients experience pouchitis after surgery, with antibiotics typically used before biologics.
- The insight briefing is based on Sociable Pharma's analysis of primary research with our IBD key opinion leaders (KOLs).
In total, we conducted interviews with 10 KOLs-
- 5 Europe-based & 5 N. America-based
- Interviews performed during July 2018
KOL data is analyzed to produce-
- Charts summarizing KOL opinions
- Chart call-outs of key information & details
- KOL quotes
- Summary of KOL reporting trends
- Insight from Sociable Pharma's analysts
Reasons to buy
- Combines Qualitative & semi-quantitative insight from key opinion leaders on Patient Niches in IBD
- Includes insight & recommendations from our disease-specific healthcare analysts
- Utilizes independent expert viewpoints to validate the impact of new clinical data & emerging trends on management of IBD
- Provides cost-effective support for your advisory boards, with topics acting as a catalyst for further expert discussion.
Table of Contents
Research Panel Composition
Results & Implications
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
IBD, fistulizing, small bowel, pouchitis
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports