Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
KOL Perspectives: Histologic Healing in Crohn's disease
This KOL Insight briefing focuses on KOLs views of Histologic Healing in Crohn's disease.
- Use of histological assessment in clinical trials and practice in Crohn's disease
- Extrapolation of UC histology to UC
- Barriers to adoption of histology assessment in Crohn's disease
- Impact of histological data in therapy choice in Crohn's disease?Views on use of Geboes as an endpoint in Crohn's disease
- Views on Phase II sub-analysis data for filgotinib
- Majority of KOLs state that histologic healing is not used to assess Crohn's disease patients in clinical practice
- Main barriers to adoption of histologic healing identified by KOLs include difficulty in accessing meaningful biopsy locations, as well as lack of data surrounding histology as a treatment goal
- Data showing moderate correlation between endoscopy and histology in Phase II does not impact on views of filgotinib efficacy.
- The insight briefing is based on Sociable Pharma's analysis of primary research with our IBD key opinion leaders (KOLs).
In total, we conducted interviews with 10 KOLs-
- 5 Europe-based & 5 N. America-based
- Interviews performed during Q2 2018
KOL data is analyzed to produce-
- Charts summarizing KOL opinions
- Chart call-outs of key information & details
- KOL quotes
- Summary of KOL reporting trends
- Insight from Sociable Pharma's analysts
Reasons to buy
- Combines Qualitative & semi-quantitative insight from key opinion leaders on Histologic Healing in Crohn's disease
- Includes insight & recommendations from our disease-specific healthcare analysts
- Utilizes independent expert viewpoints to validate the impact of new clinical data & emerging trends on management of IBD
- Provides cost-effective support for your advisory boards, with topics acting as a catalyst for further expert discussion.
Table of Contents
Research Panel Composition
Results & Implications
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Histology, Geboes score, extrapolation, Phase II
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports