Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
KOL Perspectives: BTK Inhibitors in RA
This KOL Insight briefing focuses on KOLs views of BTK Inhibitors in RA.
- Awareness and potential of BTK inhibitors in RA
- Perceptions of BMS-986142's Phase IItrial design
- Impact of poseltinib discontinuation on existing perception of BTK inhibitors in RA
- Of the named BTK inhibitors, KOLs demonstrated the greatest awareness of BMS-986142, despite its lack of Phase II data
- KOLs were divided over BMS-986142's ability to achieve ACR70 by Week 12 in a refractory patient population
- For the majority of KOLs, poseltinib's discontinuation had little to no impact on their existing perception of BTK inhibitors in RA.
- The insight briefing is based on Sociable Pharma's analysis of primary research with our RA key opinion leaders (KOLs).
In total, we conducted interviews with 10 KOLs-
- 5 Europe-based & 5 N. America-based
- Interviews performed during Q2 2018
KOL data is analyzed to produce-
- Charts summarizing KOL opinions
- Chart call-outs of key information & details
- KOL quotes
- Summary of KOL reporting trends
- Insight from Sociable Pharma's analysts
Reasons to buy
- Combines Qualitative & semi-quantitative insight from key opinion leaders on BTK Inhibitors in RA
- Includes insight & recommendations from our disease-specific healthcare analysts
- Utilizes independent expert viewpoints to validate the impact of new clinical data & emerging trends on management of RA
- Provides cost-effective support for your advisory boards, with topics acting as a catalyst for further expert discussion.
Table of Contents
Research Panel Composition
Results & Implications
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
BTK inhibitors, rheumatoid arthritis, Phase II, trial design
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports