Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
KOL Perspectives: Adaptive Trial Designs in IBD
This KOL Insight briefing focuses on KOLs views of Adaptive trial designs in IBD.
- Current challenges in IBD clinical trials
- Adaptive Phase II/III trial designs
- Guselkumab's Phase II/III trial in Crohn's disease
- Novel clinical trials in IBD
- Most KOLs highlighted that recruitment is the greatest challenge in IBD clinical trials, both across Crohn's disease & UC
- Most KOLs flagged Phase II/III trials could accelerate development, but may limit ability to analyze data & adapt trial design
- Most KOLs cited 8-12 weeks as being the minimum duration of a Phase II trial in IBD, with open-label extensions favored by all KOLs.
- The insight briefing is based on Sociable Pharma's analysis of primary research with our IBD key opinion leaders (KOLs).
In total, we conducted interviews with 10 KOLs-
- 5 Europe-based & 5 N. America-based
- Interviews performed during July 2018
KOL data is analyzed to produce-
- Charts summarizing KOL opinions
- Chart call-outs of key information & details
- KOL quotes
- Summary of KOL reporting trends
- Insight from Sociable Pharma's analysts
Reasons to buy
- Combines Qualitative & semi-quantitative insight from key opinion leaders on Adaptive trial designs in IBD
- Includes insight & recommendations from our disease-specific healthcare analysts
- Utilizes independent expert viewpoints to validate the impact of new clinical data & emerging trends on management of IBD
- Provides cost-effective support for your advisory boards, with topics acting as a catalyst for further expert discussion.
Table of Contents
Research Panel Composition
Results & Implications
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Adaptive, trial, IL-23, guselkumab
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports