Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
CorVel Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
CorVel Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Corvel Corporation (CorVel or 'the company') is an independent provider of medical cost containment and managed care services in the US. The company provides patients management services that includes utilization management, life care planning, claims management, vocational rehabilitation, case management, disability management, 24/7 nurse triage, liability claims management and auto claims management services. Patient management services also include the processing of claims for self-insured payors with respect to property and casualty insurance. Its network solutions services includes automated medical fee auditing, preferred provider retrospective utilization review, facility claim review, professional review, pharmacy services, Medicare solutions, independent medical examinations, and inpatient medical bill review. The company operates in the US. CorVel is headquartered in Irvine, California, the US.
- Detailed information on CorVel Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting CorVel Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of CorVel Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on CorVel Corporation's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about CorVel Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of CorVel Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess CorVel Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on CorVel Corporation's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 4
CorVel Corporation: Company Overview 6
CorVel Corporation: Overview and Key Facts 6
CorVel Corporation: Overview 6
CorVel Corporation: Key Facts 6
CorVel Corporation: Key Employees 7
CorVel Corporation: Key Employee Biographies 8
CorVel Corporation: Major Products and Services 12
CorVel Corporation: Company History 13
CorVel Corporation: Management Statement 15
CorVel Corporation: Locations and Subsidiaries 17
CorVel Corporation: Key Competitors 18
CorVel Corporation: Company Analysis 19
CorVel Corporation: Business Description 19
CorVel Corporation: SWOT Analysis 21
CorVel Corporation: SWOT Overview 21
CorVel Corporation: Strengths 21
CorVel Corporation: Weaknesses 22
CorVel Corporation: Opportunities 22
CorVel Corporation: Threats 23
CorVel Corporation: Recent Developments 24
CorVel Corporation: News and Events Summary 24
CorVel Corporation: Business Expansion 25
CorVel Corporation: Contracts 25
CorVel Corporation: Financial Performance 26
Contact Us 28
About MarketLine 29
List of Tables
Table 1: CorVel Corporation: Key Facts
Table 2: CorVel Corporation: Key Employees
Table 3: CorVel Corporation: Locations and Subsidiaries
Table 4: CorVel Corporation: Key Competitors
Table 5: CorVel Corporation: News and Events Summary
Table 6: CorVel Corporation: Business Expansion
Table 7: CorVel Corporation: Contracts
Table 8: CorVel Corporation: Financial Performance
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports