Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Cancer Genetics Inc (CGI) is a pharmaceutical company that provides diagnostics products and services in oncology areas. The company offers products such as CGH microarrays, next-generation sequencing and DNA-FISH Probes. Its oncology tests and laboratory services offer critical genomic information to healthcare professionals, biopharma companies, and cancer centers. CGI provides clinical services such as expand DX, test menu, complete program, and summation report. The company offers a range of pharmacogenomics testing services for clinical oncologists, cancer centers, and research institutions, and for biotech and biopharma customers. It works in research collaboration with cancer centers to develop and validate proprietary tests. CGI is headquartered in Rutherford, New Jersey, the US.
Cancer Genetics Inc Key Recent Developments
Jan 09,2019: Cancer Genetics strengthens management team with appointment of William Finger as Executive Vice President, precision medicine and pharma services
Nov 19,2018: Cancer Genetics announces third quarter 2018 financial results
Nov 14,2018: Cancer Genetics appoints Glenn Miles as Chief Financial Officer
Oct 08,2018: Cancer Genetics and Cellaria partner on precision medicine tools
Sep 20,2018: Cancer Genetics and NovellusDx agree to merge
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Cancer Genetics Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Cancer Genetics Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities-A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1-About the Company
Cancer Genetics Inc-Key Information
Cancer Genetics Inc-Overview
Cancer Genetics Inc-Key Employees
Cancer Genetics Inc-Key Employee Biographies
Cancer Genetics Inc-Key Operational Heads
Cancer Genetics Inc-Major Products and Services
Cancer Genetics Inc-History
Cancer Genetics Inc-Company Statement
Cancer Genetics Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries
Cancer Genetics Inc-Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2-Company Analysis
Cancer Genetics Inc-Business Description
Cancer Genetics Inc-Corporate Strategy
Cancer Genetics Inc-SWOT Analysis
Cancer Genetics Inc-Strengths
Cancer Genetics Inc-Weaknesses
Cancer Genetics Inc-Opportunities
Cancer Genetics Inc-Threats
Cancer Genetics Inc-Key Competitors
Section 3-Company Financial Performance Charts
Cancer Genetics Inc-Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Figures
Cancer Genetics Inc, Performance Chart
Cancer Genetics Inc, Ratio Charts
List of Tables
Cancer Genetics Inc, Key Information
Cancer Genetics Inc, Key Ratios
Cancer Genetics Inc, Share Data
Cancer Genetics Inc, Major Products and Services
Cancer Genetics Inc, History
Cancer Genetics Inc, Key Employees
Cancer Genetics Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Cancer Genetics Inc, Key Operational Heads
Cancer Genetics Inc, Other Locations
Cancer Genetics Inc, Subsidiaries
Cancer Genetics Inc, Key Manufacturing facilities
Cancer Genetics Inc, Key Competitors
Cancer Genetics Inc, SWOT Analysis
Cancer Genetics Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Cancer Genetics Inc, Annual Ratios
Cancer Genetics Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Cancer Genetics Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports