Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Nakanishi Inc (7716) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Nakanishi Inc (NSK), formerly Nakanishi Dental Manufacturing Co Ltd, is a designer and manufacturer of precision instruments for dental, surgical and general industry sectors. Its product portfolio includes turbines, contra-angles, clinical micromotors, oral hygiene equipment, endodontic hand pieces, mobile dentistry, surgical handpieces, autoclaves and hygiene and maintenance products. The company also offers a range of high precision motor spindles and micro grinders and tools for industrial applications. The company markets products directly through subsidiaries and representative offices, and also through a network of distributors in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Oceania. NSK is headquartered in Tochigi, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Nakanishi Inc - Key Facts 5
Nakanishi Inc - Key Employees 6
Nakanishi Inc - Major Products and Services 7
Nakanishi Inc - History 8
Nakanishi Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 - Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
Nakanishi Inc - Business Description 13
Nakanishi Inc - SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis - Overview 14
Nakanishi Inc - Strengths 14
Nakanishi Inc - Weaknesses 15
Nakanishi Inc - Opportunities 16
Nakanishi Inc - Threats 17
Nakanishi Inc - Key Competitors 18
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios 19
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 19
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 20
Performance Chart 23
Financial Performance 23
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 24
Section 4 - Appendix 25
Ratio Definitions 25
About GlobalData 29
Contact Us 29
List of Figures
Nakanishi Inc, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 23
Nakanishi Inc, Ratio Charts 24
List of Tables
Nakanishi Inc, Key Facts 5
Nakanishi Inc, Key Employees 6
Nakanishi Inc, Major Products and Services 7
Nakanishi Inc, History 8
Nakanishi Inc, Other Locations 10
Nakanishi Inc, Subsidiaries 10
Nakanishi Inc, Key Competitors 18
Nakanishi Inc, Ratios based on current share price 19
Nakanishi Inc, Annual Ratios 20
Nakanishi Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 21
Nakanishi Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 22
Currency Codes 25
Capital Market Ratios 25
Equity Ratios 26
Profitability Ratios 26
Cost Ratios 27
Liquidity Ratios 27
Leverage Ratios 28
Efficiency Ratios 28
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Yoshida Dental Mfg Co Ltd
Tokuyama Dental Corp
Dentsply Sirona Inc
Nakanishi Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports