Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Moldex-Metric Inc-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities-A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Moldex-Metric Inc (Moldex) is a manufacturer and supplier of hearing and respiratory protection products to government and healthcare markets. Its major products include respirators; disposable, reusable and metal detectable ear plugs; earplug dispensers; earmuffs for protection against noise; FFP-masks; medical masks; pleated filter technology for protection against dust; mist and fume; compact masks, half masks and full face masks and filter systems for protection against gas, vapor and dust. The company has manufacturing facilities and warehouses in Europe and the US. The company markets its products through sales offices and distributors around the world. Moldex is headquartered in Culver City, California, the US.
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Moldex-Metric Inc-Key Facts 5
Moldex-Metric Inc-Key Employees 6
Moldex-Metric Inc-Key Operational Employees 7
Moldex-Metric Inc-Major Products and Services 8
Moldex-Metric Inc-History 9
Moldex-Metric Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2-Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
Moldex-Metric Inc-Business Description 13
Moldex-Metric Inc-SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis-Overview 14
Moldex-Metric Inc-Strengths 14
Moldex-Metric Inc-Weaknesses 15
Moldex-Metric Inc-Opportunities 16
Moldex-Metric Inc-Threats 17
Moldex-Metric Inc-Key Competitors 18
Section 3-Appendix 19
About GlobalData 19
Contact Us 19
List of Tables
Moldex-Metric Inc, Key Facts 5
Moldex-Metric Inc, Key Employees 6
Moldex-Metric Inc, Key Operational Employees 7
Moldex-Metric Inc, Major Products and Services 8
Moldex-Metric Inc, History 9
Moldex-Metric Inc, Other Locations 10
Moldex-Metric Inc, Subsidiaries 10
Moldex-Metric Inc, Key Competitors 18
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Mckeon Products, Inc.
Dragerwerk AG & Co KGaA
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports