Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Health Care Equipment & Supplies in the United States
Health Care Equipment & Supplies in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United States health care equipment & supplies market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The health care equipment & supplies market analyzes manufacturers of health care equipment, medical devices and supplies. The market profile covers disposable equipment and supplies such as syringes, catheters, electrodes, sutures, bandages, implantable prostheses, orthotics and prosthetics; otologic & technical aids such as hearing aids and wheelchairs; ophthalmic equipment such as eye glasses, contact lenses and ophthalmoscopes; in vitro diagnostics such as devices for clinical chemistry, microbiology, immunology and genetic tests; and other equipment such as imaging equipment and films and equipment for radiotherapy, dialysis, endoscopy, anesthetics, etc.
- The US health care equipment & supplies market had total revenues of USD 158bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.7% between 2013 and 2017.
- The disposable equipment & supplies segment was the market's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of USD 63.1bn, equivalent to 39.9% of the market's overall value.
- In the US, several organizations are calling for fewer disposable products to be used in health care, in order to reduce waste.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the health care equipment & supplies market in the United States
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the health care equipment & supplies market in the United States
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key health care equipment & supplies market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United States health care equipment & supplies market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the United States health care equipment & supplies market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the United States health care equipment & supplies market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United States health care equipment & supplies market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the United States's health care equipment & supplies market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market Outlook 12
Market value forecast 12
Five Forces Analysis 13
Buyer power 14
Supplier power 16
New entrants 17
Threat of substitutes 18
Degree of rivalry 19
Leading Companies 20
Abbott Laboratories 20
Boston Scientific Corporation 24
Johnson & Johnson 28
Medtronic PLC 31
Macroeconomic Indicators 35
Country data 35
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports