Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Kaiser Foundation Health Plan Inc-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities-A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Kaiser Foundation Health Plan Inc (Kaiser Foundation), a subsidiary of Kaiser Permanente is a non-profit healthcare organization that provides health care plans and services. It has an integrated care model offering hospital and physician care. The organization's healthcare services include preventive care, well-baby and prenatal care, immunization, emergency care, screening diagnostics, and hospital, medical and pharmacy services. Kaiser Foundation prioritizes care innovation, clinical research, health education and community health support. It provides services in the states of Colorado, Hawaii, California, Georgia, Mid-Atlantic States, Ohio and Oregon in the US. The organization serves small and mid to large businesses. Kaiser Foundation is headquartered in Oakland, California, the US.
Kaiser Foundation Health Plan Inc Key Recent Developments
Apr 25,2018: Kaiser Permanente Scientists Awarded USD 32 Million to Improve Cancer Screening
Feb 09,2018: Kaiser Foundation Health Plan and Hospitals Report 2017 Financial Results
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1-About the Company
Kaiser Foundation Health Plan Inc-Key Facts
Kaiser Foundation Health Plan Inc-Key Employees
Kaiser Foundation Health Plan Inc-Key Employee Biographies
Kaiser Foundation Health Plan Inc-Major Products and Services
Kaiser Foundation Health Plan Inc-History
Kaiser Foundation Health Plan Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries
Section 2-Company Analysis
Kaiser Foundation Health Plan Inc-Business Description
Kaiser Foundation Health Plan Inc-SWOT Analysis
Kaiser Foundation Health Plan Inc-Strengths
Kaiser Foundation Health Plan Inc-Weaknesses
Kaiser Foundation Health Plan Inc-Opportunities
Kaiser Foundation Health Plan Inc-Threats
Kaiser Foundation Health Plan Inc-Key Competitors
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments
Apr 25, 2018: Kaiser Permanente Scientists Awarded USD 32 Million to Improve Cancer Screening
Feb 09, 2018: Kaiser Foundation Health Plan and Hospitals Report 2017 Financial Results
List of Tables
Kaiser Foundation Health Plan Inc, Key Facts
Kaiser Foundation Health Plan Inc, Key Employees
Kaiser Foundation Health Plan Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Kaiser Foundation Health Plan Inc, Major Products and Services
Kaiser Foundation Health Plan Inc, History
Kaiser Foundation Health Plan Inc, Key Competitors
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Georgia Inc
Health Net Inc
Kaiser Foundation Health Plan Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports