Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Healthcare Providers in Peru
Healthcare Providers in Peru industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Peru healthcare providers market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The healthcare providers sector is valued as total expenditure on healthcare in each country. This includes final consumption spending on healthcare goods and services.
- The Peruvian healthcare providers sector had total revenues of USD11.8bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.9% between 2013 and 2017.
- The outpatient care segment was the sector's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of USD4.2bn, equivalent to 35.5% of the sector's overall value.
- The performance of the sector is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 9.3% for the five-year period 2017-2022, which is expected to drive the sector to a value of USD18.3bn by the end of 2022.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the healthcare providers market in Peru
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the healthcare providers market in Peru
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key healthcare providers market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Peru healthcare providers market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Peru healthcare providers market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Peru healthcare providers market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Peru healthcare providers market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Peru's healthcare providers market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market distribution 12
Market Outlook 13
Market value forecast 13
Five Forces Analysis 14
Buyer power 16
Supplier power 18
New entrants 20
Threat of substitutes 22
Degree of rivalry 23
Leading Companies 25
Clínica Anglo Americana 25
Clínica Internacional 26
Clínica Ricardo Palma 27
Clínica San Pablo 28
Macroeconomic Indicators 29
Country data 29
Industry associations 32
Related MarketLine research 32
About MarketLine 33
List of Figures
Figure 1: Peru healthcare providers sector value: USD billion, 2013-17
Figure 2: Peru healthcare providers sector category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: Peru healthcare providers sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Peru healthcare providers sector distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Peru healthcare providers sector value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Figure 6: Forces driving competition in the healthcare providers sector in Peru, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of buyer power in the healthcare providers sector in Peru, 2017
Figure 8: Drivers of supplier power in the healthcare providers sector in Peru, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the healthcare providers sector in Peru, 2017
Figure 10: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the healthcare providers sector in Peru, 2017
Figure 11: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the healthcare providers sector in Peru, 2017
List of Tables
Table 1: Peru healthcare providers sector value: USD billion, 2013-17
Table 2: Peru healthcare providers sector category segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 3: Peru healthcare providers sector geography segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 4: Peru healthcare providers sector distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Table 5: Peru healthcare providers sector value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Table 6: Clínica Anglo Americana: key facts
Table 7: Clínica Internacional: key facts
Table 8: Clínica Ricardo Palma: key facts
Table 9: Clínica San Pablo: key facts
Table 10: Peru size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 11: Peru gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 12: Peru gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 13: Peru inflation, 2013-17
Table 14: Peru consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 15: Peru exchange rate, 2013-17
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Clinica Anglo Americana
Clinica Ricardo Palma
Clinica San Pablo
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports