Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Global Clinical Trials - Current Trends and Recent Advancement
GBI Research's latest report, Global Clinical Trials - Current Trends and Recent Advancement, provides an in-depth assessment of the current trends in the number of clinical trials globally, Top 10 therapy area, geography wise clinical trials, YOY clinical trials in top 10 therapy area.
Major sponsor are focusing on oncology as Cancer cases and related deaths continue to increase globally. While new cancer therapies are being identified offering new options for patients, many patients continue to live with cancer as a chronic disease. Nevertheless, many still succumb to their disease. As cancer is a huge and worldwide challenge, it is of little surprise that of all clinical trials registered for oncology is the greatest in number for any year during past decade.
This report provides GBI Research's analysis on Number of clinical trials and Average recruitment size by Top 10 sponsor, Global - 2013-2018 (Q3)
An overview of clinical guidelines reforms has been provided to show how regulatory affect the clinical trials cost and duration. How innovative clinical trials has solved those problems. This report also provides key insights on how CRO companies and Technological advancement has helped the pharma companies in cost and time. Now clinical trials are conducted on global level and especially in those areas where cost of conducting clinical is less such as Pharma emerging markets.
An overview of technological advancement has also been provided with collaboration of pharmaceutical companies.
- How many clinical trials being conducted worldwide?
- Which are top therapy areas in terms of number of clinical trials?
- Which type of sponsor vital in terms of conducting clinical trials in different therapeutic areas?
- Year over year clinical trials in Top 10 therapy areas.
- Which are the top 10 indication in top therapy areas?
- Top 10 indications in overall therapy areas.
- How many patients are being recruited in top 10 therapy areas?
- Average duration of clinical trials in top 10 therapy area.
- What is average recruitment size and clinical trials by Top 10 sponsor?
- What are the total number of deals completed between institutions and industries?
- How many clinical trials are ongoing in different geography areas?
- What are the main reasons which caused termination and withdrawal of clinical trials?
Reasons to buy
This report will allow you to:
- Understand the clinical trials analysis YOY (2007-2018) in Phase 0, Phase I, Phase II, Phase III, and Phase IV.
- Understand the analysis of top 10 therapy areas by number of clinical trials in 2007-2018 and in top therapy area top 10 indications.
- Gain an understanding of the major sponsor and major area of research and development.
- Understand the analysis of YOY FDA approval of precision medicine and primary end point analysis in oncology.
- Understand the clinical reforms in different countries and benefits of those changes.
- Understand the Novel approach of clinical trial design in oncology.
- Understand the role of clinical supply chain management to conduct clean in effective manner.
- Understand the role of technological advancement in clinical trials and importance of CRO for the same.
Table of Contents
Clinical trial analysis - overview
Significant Increase in Clinical Investigations During Last Decade With Highest in Phase II
Spotlight is on Oncology Due to Increase in Trial Accrual and Supportive Regulatory Policies
Large Number of Clinical Trials From Institution Bring Innovation Into the Pipeline
Top Therapy Areas to Maintain a Grip to Lead The Market
Industry Sponsored Clinical Trial Trend, Oncology, Global - 2013-2018(Q3)
Industry Sponsored Clinical Trial Trend, CNS, Global - 2013-2018(Q3)
Industry Sponsored Clinical Trial Trend, Infectious Diseases, Global - 2013-2018(Q3)
Industry Sponsored Clinical Trial Trend, Metabolic Disorder, Global - 2013-2018(Q3)
Industry Sponsored Clinical Trial Trend, Cardiovascular Disorder, Global - 2013-2018(Q3)
Industry Sponsored Clinical Trial Trend, Gastrointestinal Disorder, Global - 2013-2018(Q3)
Industry Sponsored Clinical Trial Trend, Immunological Disease , Global - 2013-2018(Q3)
Industry Sponsored Clinical Trial Trend, Respiratory Disorder , Global - 2013-2018(Q3)
Industry Sponsored Clinical Trial Trend, Musculoskeletal Disorder , Global - 2013-2018(Q3)
Industry Sponsored Clinical Trial Trend, Hematological Disorder, Global - 2013-2018(Q3)
Diabetes Outnumbers Breast Cancer when Trials Are Analyzed by Indication
Proper Trial Recruitment Offers a Clear Advantage Resulting in Cost and Time Savings
Increase in Clinical Trial Duration Benefiting the Trial Design
Increasing Focus on Precision Medicine Leading to Longer Trial Duration and Reduced Recruitment Size
Diverse Therapeutic Expertise of Top 10 Global Pharmaceutical Companies
Average Recruitment Size Varies Depending on focused Therapy Areas by top 10 Companies
Big Pharma Is Attracted To Early-stage Deal With Institutions
Global Migration Of Clinical Research with Increasing Focus on Asia-Pacific
Withdrawal Whys And Wherefores In Clinical Trials By Major Therapy Area
Learning Reasons From Termination Can be Efficient For Companies
Recent Changes in Clinical trial guidelines
The US Toughens Rules for Clinical Transparency: Investigators are now required to Disclose Even Unsuccessful Trials
Recent Changes in Clinical Trials Guidelines in Europe
Japan's New Clinical Research Act will Facilitate Implementation of Clinical Research by Obligating the Researchers
Priority Review Has Fast-forwarded The Drug Approval Timelines in Australia
Significant Regulatory Changes In China is likely to Accelerate rug Approval Timelines
Shortening of IND & NDA Review Has Reduced The Approval Timelines in China
Clinical Trial registry
Primary National Registries for Clinical Trials
Why Do Recruitment Efforts Fail to Enroll Enough Participants?
Other Challenges in Clinical Trials
Novel Approach For Clinical Trial Design Helps Translate Clinical Trial Evidence To Patient Care
Clinical Supply chain Management
Meeting Clinical Trials Timelines is Important to Save on Cost
Clinical Supply Chain Management (CSCM) Are Helping in Speed Up R&D
Key Factors for Efficient Supply Chain Management in Clinical Trials
Key Distribution Model in Clinical Supply Chain Management is Best Idea for Executing a Successful Clinical trial
Outsourcing For Clinical Trials Resulted In Cost Reduction
Clinical Supply Chain - Case Study
Outsourcing - A Way towards Discovery And Development Of Drug
CRO Activity in 2018 (Q3)
Technological Advancement in Clinical Trials
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports