Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Tobacco Global Industry Guide 2013-2022
Global Tobacco industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global tobacco market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The tobacco market consists of the retail sale of cigarettes, cigars and cigarillos, smokeless tobacco, and smoking tobacco. The cigarettes segment consists of filter cigarettes and plain cigarettes. The cigars and cigarillos segment comprises large cigars and small cigars. Similarly, the smokeless tobacco segment consists of pipe tobacco and fine cut tobacco (FCT) and the smoking tobacco segment includes snuff/snus and chewing tobacco products. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average 2017 exchange rates.
- The global tobacco market had total revenues of USD 609.6bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.5% between 2013 and 2017.
- Market consumption volume declined with a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -1.8% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 4,603.7 billion pieces in 2017.
- Several socio-economic challenges, such as stringent government policies, rising health consciousness, the increasing popularity of substitutes, and an economic slowdown largely affected the global tobacco market during the review period.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global tobacco market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global tobacco market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key tobacco market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global tobacco market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the global tobacco market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the global tobacco market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global tobacco market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the global tobacco market?
Table of Contents
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market share 2
What is this report about? 21
Who is the target reader? 21
How to use this report 21
Global Tobacco 22
Market Overview 22
Market Data 23
Market Segmentation 25
Market outlook 29
Five forces analysis 31
Tobacco in Asia-Pacific 37
Market Overview 37
Market Data 38
Market Segmentation 40
Market outlook 44
Five forces analysis 46
Tobacco in Europe 52
Market Overview 52
Market Data 53
Market Segmentation 55
Market outlook 59
Five forces analysis 61
Tobacco in France 67
Market Overview 67
Market Data 68
Market Segmentation 70
Market outlook 74
Five forces analysis 76
Macroeconomic indicators 82
Tobacco in Germany 84
Market Overview 84
Market Data 85
Market Segmentation 87
Market outlook 91
Five forces analysis 93
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
MarketLine, Consumer Packaged Goods, Tobacco, Global
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports