Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Cigarettes in Togo, 2018
"Cigarettes in Togo, 2018", is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in Togo.
Smoking has traditionally been widespread, tax increases driving up prices, and increased restrictions on public smoking. In per capita terms, legitimate consumption now averages around 144 pieces in 2017, compared with 180 pieces in 2000 and 356 pieces in 1990.
What else does this report offer?
- Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis and our in-house expertise.
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers, leading brands along with company profiles.
- Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habit and the growing health concerns affecting overall production.
- Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2017 to 2027.
- Market volume in 2017 was 1.2 billion pieces
- In per capita terms, Togoese consumers consumed an average of 144 cigarettes in 2017.
Reasons to buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change-favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific market dynamics of the country's market is crucial to ensuring maximum future sales.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes -prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Table of Contents
1. Overview 5
2. Market Size 6
3. Market Structure 10
4. Manufacturers & Brands 11
5. Taxation & Retail 13
5.1. Taxation 13
5.2. Retail Prices 15
6. The Smoking Population 16
7. Production & Trade 17
7.1. Production 17
7.2. Imports 17
7.3. Exports 21
8. Operating constraints 22
8.1. Advertising Restrictions 22
8.2. Health Warnings 22
8.3. Government Restrictions 22
9. Prospects & Forecasts 23
10. Appendix 25
10.1. What is this report about? 25
10.2. Time Frame 25
10.3. Product Category Coverage 25
10.4. Methodology 26
10.5. About GlobalData 28
10.6. Disclaimer 29
10.7. Contact Us 30
List of Figures
Figure 1: Methodology 26
Figure 2: GlobalData at a glance 28
List of Tables
Table 1: Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2017 7
Table 2: Non-Duty Paid Cigarette Market, 2003-2007, Million Pieces 8
Table 3: Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2016 9
Table 4: Tobacco Distributors, 2010 10
Table 5: Manufacturer Sales & Market Share, 2007-2017, Million Pieces 11
Table 6: Manufacturer Sales & Market Share, 2007-2017, % 12
Table 7: Internal Cigarette Taxation, 2018 13
Table 8: Cigarette Prices, 2008 & 2010, CFA/Pack 15
Table 9: Development of Cigarette Prices, 1998-2009, CFA/Pack 15
Table 10: Cigarette Imports, 1990-2016 18
Table 11: Imports by Country of Origin, 2005 & 2007-2016, Million Pieces 19
Table 12: Imports by Country of Origin, 2005 & 2007-2016, % 20
Table 12: Re-Exports by Country of Destination, 2009-2012, Million Pieces 21
Table 13: Consumption Forecasts, 2017-2027 24
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Haggar Cigarette & Tobacco Factory Ltd
Blue Nile Cigarette Company Ltd
Cigarettes, Togo, consumption, pieces, production, market volume, imports, exports, per capita, forecast, retail distribution, taxation, smoking population
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports