Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Cigarettes in Sudan, 2018
"Cigarettes in Sudan, 2018", is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in Sudan.
Smoking has traditionally been widespread, tax increases driving up prices, and increased restrictions on public smoking. There are currently 3.28 million adults smoking regularly or occasionally. In per capita terms, legitimate consumption now averages around 179 pieces in 2017, compared with 78 pieces in 2000 and 71 pieces in 1990.
What else does this report offer?
- Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis and our in-house expertise.
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers, leading brands along with company profiles.
- Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habit and the growing health concerns affecting overall production.
- Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2017 to 2027.
- Market volume in 2017 was 6.7 billion pieces
- In per capita terms, Sudanese consumers consumed an average of 179 cigarettes in 2017.
Reasons to buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change-favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific market dynamics of the country's market is crucial to ensuring maximum future sales.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes -prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Table of Contents
1. Overview 5
2. Market Size 6
3. Market Structure 10
4. Manufacturers & Brands 12
5. Taxation & Retail 16
5.1. Taxation 16
5.2. Retail Prices 17
6. The Smoking Population 18
7. Production & Trade 21
7.1. Production 21
7.2. Imports 23
7.3. Exports 26
8. Operating constraints 27
8.1. Advertising Restrictions 27
8.2. Health Warnings 27
8.3. Government Restrictions 28
9. Company Profiles 29
10. Prospects & Forecasts 31
11. Appendix 33
11.1. What is this Report About? 33
11.2. Time Frame 33
11.3. Product Category Coverage 33
11.4. Methodology 34
11.5. About GlobalData 36
11.6. Disclaimer 37
11.7. Contact Us 38
List of Figures
Figure 1: Methodology 34
Figure 2: GlobalData at a glance 36
List of Tables
Table 1: Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2016 7
Table 2: Cigarette Consumption by Country, 2010-2016 8
Table 3: Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2016 9
Table 4: Market Structure: Domestic v Imported, 2000-2015, Million Pieces 10
Table 5: Market Structure: Domestic v Imported, 2000-2015, % 10
Table 6: Manufacturer Sales & Market Shares, 2002-2016, Million Pieces 13
Table 7: Manufacturer Sales & Market Share, 2000-2016, % 14
Table 8: Smoking Population, 1990-2016 19
Table 9: Cigarette Production, 1990-2015, Million Pieces 22
Table 10: Cigarette Imports, 1994-2015, Million Pieces 23
Table 11: Imports by Country of Origin, 2005-2009, Million Pieces 24
Table 12: Imports by Country of Origin, 2005-2009, % 24
Table 13: Imports by Exporting Country, 2010-2015, Million Pieces 25
Table 14: Haggar Cigarette & Tobacco Factory Ltd 29
Table 15: Blue Nile Cigarette Company Ltd 30
Table 16: Consumption Forecasts, Million Pieces, 2016-2026 32
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Haggar Cigarette & Tobacco Factory Ltd
Blue Nile Cigarette Company Ltd
Cigarettes, Sudan, consumption, pieces, production, market volume, imports, exports, per capita, forecast, retail distribution, taxation, smoking population
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports