Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Cigarettes in Kyrgyzstan, 2018
"Cigarettes in Kyrgyzstan, 2018", is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in Kyrgyzstan.
Smoking has traditionally been widespread, tax increases driving up prices, and increased restrictions on public smoking. There are currently 1.14 million adults smoking regularly or occasionally, with 55.5% of adult male and 7.1% female smokers in 2017, or 30.3% of the adult population. In per capita terms, legitimate consumption now averages around 345 pieces in 2017, compared with 858 pieces in 2000 and 1,106 pieces in 1990.
What else does this report offer?
- Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis and our in-house expertise.
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers, leading brands along with company profiles.
- Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habit and the growing health concerns affecting overall production.
- Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2017 to 2027.
- Market volume in 2017 was 2.0 billion pieces
- In per capita terms, Kyrgyzstann consumers consumed an average of 345 cigarettes in 2017.
Reasons to buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change-favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific market dynamics of the country's market is crucial to ensuring maximum future sales.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes -prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Table of Contents
1. Overview 5
2. Market Size 6
3. Market Structure 9
4. Manufacturers & Brands 10
5. Taxation & Retail Prices 14
5.1. Taxation 14
5.2. Retail Prices 15
6. The Smoking Population 16
7. Production &Trade 19
7.1. Production 19
7.2. Imports 20
7.3. Exports 23
8. Operating constraints 26
8.1. Advertising Restrictions 26
8.2. Health Warnings 26
8.3. Other Restrictions 27
9. Company Profiles 28
10. Prospects & Forecasts 29
11. Appendix 31
11.1. What is this Report About? 31
11.2. Time Frame 31
11.3. Product Category Coverage 31
11.4. Methodology 32
11.5. About GlobalData 34
11.6. Disclaimer 35
11.7. Contact Us 36
List of Figures
Figure 1: Methodology 32
Figure 2: GlobalData at a Glance 34
List of Tables
Table 1: Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2017 7
Table 2: Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2017 8
Table 3: Manufacturer Sales, 2000-2017, Million Pieces 12
Table 4: Manufacturer Market Share, 2000-2017, % 13
Table 5: Excise Duty Rates, 2009-2014, KGS per 1,000 14
Table 6: Summary of Cigarette Taxes & Duties, 2018 15
Table 7: Smoking Population, 1990-2017 17
Table 8: Smoking Prevalence by Gender & Age, 2000-2003, % 18
Table 9: Cigarette Production, 1990-2014, Million pieces 19
Table 10: Cigarette Imports, 1990-2016, Million pieces 21
Table 11: Imports by Country of Origin, 2006-2016, Million Pieces 22
Table 12: Imports by Country of Origin, 2006-2016, % 23
Table 13: Cigarette Imports, 2004-2016, Million pieces 24
Table 14: Exports by Country of Destination, 2006-2016, Million Pieces 25
Table 15: Exports by Country of Destination, 2006-2016, % 25
Table 16: Reemtsma Kyrgyzstan OSJC 28
Table 17: Consumption Forecasts, Million Pieces, 2017-2027 30
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Cigarettes, Kyrgyzstan, consumption, pieces, production, market volume, imports, exports, per capita, forecast, retail distribution, taxation, smoking population
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports