Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Cigarettes in Cameroon, 2018
"Cigarettes in Cameroon, 2018", is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in Cameroon.
Smoking has traditionally been widespread, tax increases driving up prices, and increased restrictions on public smoking, the smoking prevalence rate has been increased, smoker numbers has also increased. There are currently 1.3 million adults smoking regularly or occasionally, with 27% of adult male and 8.3% female smokers in 2017, or 17.6% of the adult population. The smoking prevalence has been increasing in recent years. In per capita terms, legitimate consumption now averages around 130 pieces in 2017, compared with 212 pieces in 2000 and 269 pieces in 1990.
What else does this report offer?
- Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis and our in-house expertise.
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers, leading brands along with company profiles.
- Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habit and the growing health concerns affecting overall production.
- Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2017 to 2027.
- Market volume in 2017 was 3.3 billion pieces
- In per capita terms, Cameroonn consumers consumed an average of 130 cigarettes in 2017.
Reasons to buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change-favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific market dynamics of the country's market is crucial to ensuring maximum future sales.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes -prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Table of Contents
1. Overview 5
2. Market Size 6
3. Market Structure 10
4. Manufacturers & Brands 12
5. Taxation & Retail 16
5.1. Taxation 16
5.2. Retail Prices 17
6. The Smoking Population 18
7. Production & Trade 20
7.1. Production 20
7.2. Imports 22
7.3. Exports 25
8. Operating constraints 26
8.1. Advertising Restrictions 26
8.2. Health Warnings 26
8.3. Other Restrictions 27
9. Prospects & Forecasts 28
10. Appendix 30
10.1. What is this Report About? 30
10.2. Time Frame 30
10.3. Product Category Coverage 30
10.4. Methodology 31
10.5. About GlobalData 33
10.6. Disclaimer 34
10.7. Contact Us 35
List of Figures
Figure 1: Methodology 31
Figure 2: GlobalData at a Glance 33
List of Tables
Table 1: Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2017 6
Table 2: Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2017 8
Table 3: Imports v Domestically Manufactured Cigarettes, 2006-2016, Million Pieces 10
Table 4: Imports v Domestically Manufactured Cigarettes, 2006-2016, % 10
Table 5: Market Segmentation: Filter v Plain Cigarettes, 2006-2016, Million Pieces 10
Table 6: Market Segmentation: Filter v Plain Cigarettes, 2006-2016, % 11
Table 7: Manufacturer Sales & Market Share, 2000-2017, Million Pieces 13
Table 8: Manufacturer Sales & Market Share, 2000-2017, % 14
Table 9: Cigarette Prices, 2008 & 2010, FCFA Per Pack 17
Table 10: Smoking Population, 1990-2017, % 18
Table 11: Cigarette Production, 1990-2014, Million Pieces 21
Table 12: Cigarette Imports, 1990-2016 23
Table 13: Cigarette Imports by Country of Origin, 2006-2016, Million Pieces 24
Table 14: Cigarette Exports, 1990-2016, Million Pieces 25
Table 15: Consumption Forecasts, 2017-2027 29
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Cigarettes, Cameroon, consumption, pieces, production, market volume, imports, exports, per capita, forecast, retail distribution, taxation, smoking population
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports