Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Cigarettes in Azerbaijan, 2018
"Cigarettes in Azerbaijan, 2018", is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in Azerbaijan.
Smoking has traditionally been widespread, tax increases driving up prices, and increased restrictions on public smoking, the smoking prevalence rate has been increased , smoker numbers have increased, with a upward shift. There are currently 1.3 million adults smoking regularly or occasionally, with 35.5% of adult male and 1.2% female smokers in 2017, or 17.7% of the adult population. The smoking prevalence has been increasing in recent years. In per capita terms, legitimate consumption now averages around 753 pieces in 2017, compared with 413 pieces in 2000 and 860 pieces in 1990.
What else does this report offer?
- Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis and our in-house expertise.
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers, leading brands along with company profiles.
- Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habit and the growing health concerns affecting overall production.
- Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2017 to 2027.
- Market volume in 2017 was 7.5 billion pieces
- In per capita terms, Azerbaijan consumers consumed an average of 753 cigarettes in 2017.
Reasons to buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change-favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific market dynamics of the country's market is crucial to ensuring maximum future sales.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes -prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Table of Contents
1. Overview 5
2. Market Size 7
3. Market Structure 14
4. Manufacturers & Brands 16
5. Taxation & Retail Prices 22
5.1. Taxation 22
5.2. Retail Prices 23
6. Production & Trade 26
6.1. Production 26
6.1. Imports 28
6.2. Exports 31
7. The Smoking Population 35
8. Operating constraints 37
8.1. Advertising Restrictions 37
8.2. Health Warnings 38
8.3. Other Restrictions 39
9. Company Profiles 40
10. Prospects & Forecasts 41
11. Appendix 43
11.1. What is this Report About? 43
11.2. Time Frame 43
11.3. Product Category Coverage 43
11.4. Methodology 44
11.5. About GlobalData 46
11.6. Disclaimer 47
11.7. Contact Us 48
List of Figures
Figure 1: Methodology 44
Figure 2: GlobalData at a glance 46
List of Tables
Table 1: Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2017 9
Table 2: Cigarette Consumption: Apparent & Reported Sales, 2000-2016, Billion Pieces 11
Table 3: Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2017 12
Table 4: Market Breakdown: Domestic v Imported Products, 2006-2016, Million Pieces 13
Table 5: Market Breakdown: Domestic v Imported Products, 2006-2016, % of Total Market 13
Table 6: Manufacturer Sales & Shares, 2000-2017, Million Pieces 18
Table 7: Manufacturer Sales & Market Shares, 2002-2017, % Volume 19
Table 8: Average Cigarette Prices, 2000-2016, Manats 23
Table 9: Prices by brand, 2015 and 2016 23
Table 10: Prices by brand (Imperial Tobacco), March 2016 24
Table 11: Cigarette Production, 1990-2016 26
Table 12: Cigarette Imports, 1992-2016 28
Table 13: Imports by Country of Origin, 2006-2016, Million Pieces 29
Table 14: Imports by Country of Origin, 2006-2016, % 29
Table 15: Cigarette Exports, 1994-2016 31
Table 16: Exports by Country of Origin, 2006-2016, Million Pieces 32
Table 17: Exports by Country of Origin, 2006-2016, % 32
Table 18:Smoking Population, 1990-2017 34
Table 19: Azerbaijan, Smoking Population by sex, 2015 35
Table 20: European Tobacco Baku JSC 39
Table 21: Consumption Forecasts, 2017-2027 41
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
European Tobacco Baku JSC
Cigarettes, Azerbaijan, consumption, pieces, production, market volume, imports, exports, per capita, forecast, retail distribution, taxation, smoking population
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports