Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Cigarettes in Armenia, 2018
"Cigarettes in Armenia, 2018", is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in Armenia.
Smoking has traditionally been widespread, tax increases driving up prices, and increased restrictions on public smoking. There are currently 0.69 million adults smoking regularly or occasionally. In per capita terms, legitimate consumption now averages around 1,377 pieces in 2017, compared with 1,039 pieces in 2000 and 1,416 pieces in 1990.
What else does this report offer?
- Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis and our in-house expertise.
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers, leading brands along with company profiles.
- Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habit and the growing health concerns affecting overall production.
- Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2017 to 2027.
- Market volume in 2017 was 4.2 billion pieces
- In per capita terms, Armenian consumers consumed an average of 1,377 cigarettes in 2017.
Reasons to buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change-favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific market dynamics of the country's market is crucial to ensuring maximum future sales.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes -prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Table of Contents
1. Overview 5
2. Market Size 7
3. Market Structure 11
4. Manufacturers & Brands 13
5. Taxation & Retail Prices 18
5.1. Taxation 18
5.2. Retail Prices 20
6. The Smoking Population 22
7. Production & Trade 25
7.1. Production 25
7.2. Imports 27
7.3. Exports 31
8. Operating constraints 36
8.1. Advertising Restrictions 36
8.2. Health Warnings 37
8.3. Other Restrictions 38
9. Company Profiles 39
10. Prospects & Forecasts 42
11. Appendix 44
11.1. What is this Report About? 44
11.2. Time Frame 44
11.3. Product Category Coverage 44
11.4. Methodology 45
11.5. About GlobalData 47
11.6. Disclaimer 48
11.7. Contact Us 49
List of Figures
Figure 1: Methodology 45
Figure 2: GlobalData at a Glance 47
List of Tables
Table 1: Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2017 8
Table 2: Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2017 10
Table 3: Market Breakdown: Domestic vs. Imported Products, 2006-2016, Million Pieces 11
Table 4: Market Breakdown: Domestic vs. Imported Products, 2006-2016, % Breakdown 12
Table 5: Manufacturer Sales & Market Shares, 2002-2017, Million Pieces 16
Table 6: Manufacturer Sales & Market Shares, 2002-2017, % 17
Table 7: Fixed Duty Rates, Local & Imported Filter Cigarettes, 2008-2013, AMD/1,000 18
Table 8: Annual Change in Consumer Tobacco Prices, 2011-2016 20
Table 9: Smoking Population, 1990-2017 23
Table 10: Smoking Prevalence by Age & Gender, 2001 24
Table 11: Cigarette Production, 1990-2017 26
Table 12: Cigarette Imports, 1992-2016 28
Table 13: Imports by Country of Origin, 2006-2016, Million Pieces 29
Table 14: Imports by Country of Origin, 2006-2016, % of Total 30
Table 15: Cigarette Exports, 1997-2016 32
Table 16: Exports by Country of Destination, 2006-2016, Million Pieces 34
Table 17: Exports by Country of Destination, 2006-2016, % 35
Table 18: Grand Tobacco Co. Ltd 39
Table 19: International Masis Tabak LLC 40
Table 20: SPS Cigaronne Co. Ltd 41
Table 21: Consumption Forecasts, 2017-2027 43
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Grand Tobacco Co Ltd
International Masis Tabak LLC
SPS Cigaronne Co Ltd
Cigarettes, Armenia, consumption, pieces, production, market volume, imports, exports, per capita, forecast, retail distribution, taxation, smoking population
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports