Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Soft Drinks Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide 2013-2022
The Emerging 5 Soft Drinks industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the emerging five soft drinks market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- These countries contributed USD 2,15,346.4 million to the global soft drinks industry in 2017, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.8% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of USD 2,96,981.9 million in 2022, with a CAGR of 6.6% over the 2017-22 period.
- Within the soft drinks industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of USD 1,22,827.8 million in 2017. This was followed by Brazil and Mexico with a value of USD 38,225.7 and USD 29,949.0 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the soft drinks industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of USD 1,76,651.6 million in 2022, followed by Brazil and Mexico with expected values of USD 43,220.3 and USD 40,438.7 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five soft drinks market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five soft drinks market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key soft drinks market players' emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five soft drinks market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the emerging five soft drinks market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the emerging five soft drinks market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five soft drinks market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the emerging five soft drinks market?
Table of Contents
What is this report about? 12
Who is the target reader? 12
How to use this report 12
Top 5 Emerging Countries Soft Drinks 13
Industry Outlook 13
Soft Drinks in South Africa 16
Market Overview 16
Market Data 17
Market Segmentation 19
Market outlook 23
Five forces analysis 25
Macroeconomic indicators 31
Soft Drinks in Brazil 33
Market Overview 33
Market Data 34
Market Segmentation 36
Market outlook 40
Five forces analysis 42
Macroeconomic indicators 48
Soft Drinks in China 50
Market Overview 50
Market Data 51
Market Segmentation 53
Market outlook 57
Five forces analysis 59
Macroeconomic indicators 65
Soft Drinks in India 67
Market Overview 67
Market Data 68
Market Segmentation 70
Market outlook 74
Five forces analysis 76
Macroeconomic indicators 82
Soft Drinks in Mexico 84
Market Overview 84
Market Data 85
Market Segmentation 87
Market outlook 91
Five forces analysis 93
Macroeconomic indicators 99
Company Profiles 101
Leading Companies 101
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
MarketLine, Consumer Packaged Goods, Beverages - Non-Alcoholic, Soft Drinks, Emerging Markets
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports