Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Carbonated Soft Drinks Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2013-2022
The G8 Carbonated Soft Drinks industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 carbonated soft drinks market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The G8 countries contributed USD 142,210.0 million in 2017 to the global carbonated soft drinks industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.3% between 2013 and 2017. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of USD 156,113.8 million in 2022, with a CAGR of 1.9% over the 2017-22 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the carbonated soft drinks industry, with market revenues of USD 92,296.3 million in 2017. This was followed by Germany and the UK, with a value of USD 14,920.3 and USD 9,364.0 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the carbonated soft drinks industry in the G8 nations with a value of USD 105,681.7 million in 2016, followed by Germany and the UK with expected values of USD 15,240.9 and USD 9,062.2 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 carbonated soft drinks market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 carbonated soft drinks market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key carbonated soft drinks market players' G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 carbonated soft drinks market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the G8 carbonated soft drinks market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the G8 carbonated soft drinks market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 carbonated soft drinks market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the G8 carbonated soft drinks market?
Table of Contents
What is this report about? 15
Who is the target reader? 15
How to use this report 15
Group of Eight (G8) Carbonated soft drinks 16
Industry Outlook 16
Carbonated Soft Drinks in Canada 20
Market Overview 20
Market Data 21
Market Segmentation 23
Market outlook 26
Five forces analysis 28
Macroeconomic indicators 34
Carbonated Soft Drinks in France 36
Market Overview 36
Market Data 37
Market Segmentation 39
Market outlook 42
Five forces analysis 44
Macroeconomic indicators 50
Carbonated Soft Drinks in Germany 52
Market Overview 52
Market Data 53
Market Segmentation 55
Market outlook 58
Five forces analysis 60
Macroeconomic indicators 66
Carbonated Soft Drinks in Italy 68
Market Overview 68
Market Data 69
Market Segmentation 71
Market outlook 74
Five forces analysis 76
Macroeconomic indicators 82
Carbonated Soft Drinks in Japan 84
Market Overview 84
Market Data 85
Market Segmentation 87
Market outlook 90
Five forces analysis 92
Macroeconomic indicators 98
Carbonated Soft Drinks in Russia 100
Market Overview 100
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
MarketLine, Consumer Packaged Goods, Carbonated Soft Drinks, G8
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports