Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Nichirei Corporation-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Nichirei Corporation-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Nichirei Corporation (Nichirei or 'the company'), a holding company of the Nichirei Group, is engaged in the manufacture and sale of processed foods, marine products, meat and poultry products. Nichirei offers products such as processed foods including frozen foods, retort-pouch foods, acerola-based foods, and health foods. Marine products including shrimp, crab, octopus, shellfish, herring roe, fish eggs and other seafood. Meat and poultry including chicken, pork, beef. It also offers diagnostic and cell biology products and ingredients for cosmetics and supplements. The company provides services including logistics that includes refrigerated and frozen storage, sorting, transportation and delivery services, and third-party logistics services. Futher its rela estate services includes lease of office buildings, and parking lots, management of real estate and sale of housing land. Nichirei primarily operates in Japan, Asia, Europe and the US. It is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
- Detailed information on Nichirei Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Nichirei Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Nichirei Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Nichirei Corporation's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Nichirei Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Nichirei Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Nichirei Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Nichirei Corporation's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 4
Nichirei Corporation: Company Overview 6
Nichirei Corporation: Overview and Key Facts 6
Nichirei Corporation: Overview 6
Nichirei Corporation: Key Facts 6
Nichirei Corporation: Key Employees 8
Nichirei Corporation: Major Products and Services 9
Nichirei Corporation: Company History 10
Nichirei Corporation: Management Statement 13
Nichirei Corporation: Locations and Subsidiaries 14
Nichirei Corporation: Key Competitors 16
Nichirei Corporation: Company Analysis 17
Nichirei Corporation: Business Description 17
Nichirei Corporation: SWOT Analysis 19
Nichirei Corporation: SWOT Overview 19
Nichirei Corporation: Strengths 19
Nichirei Corporation: Weaknesses 20
Nichirei Corporation: Opportunities 20
Nichirei Corporation: Threats 21
Nichirei Corporation: Recent Developments 23
Nichirei Corporation: News and Events Summary 23
Nichirei Corporation: Financial Performance 24
Contact Us 26
About MarketLine 27
List of Tables
Table 1: Nichirei Corporation: Key Facts
Table 2: Nichirei Corporation: Key Employees
Table 3: Nichirei Corporation: Locations and Subsidiaries
Table 4: Nichirei Corporation: Key Competitors
Table 5: Nichirei Corporation: News and Events Summary
Table 6: Nichirei Corporation: Financial Performance
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports