Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Meat & Livestock in Europe
Meat & Livestock in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Europe meat & livestock market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The meat and livestock market is defined as animals reared worldwide for consumption purposes.
- The European Meat & Livestock market had total revenues of USD 124,609.4m in 2017, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -2.4% between 2013 and 2017.
- Market production volume increased with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.8% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 56.4 million ton in 2017.
- Pork forms an essential part in two of the three largest national markets in Europe namely Spain and Germany. According to the UK Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board, the per capita rate of meat consumption in the EU stood at 41kg/per person in 2016. In Spain and Germany however the meat consumption rate stood at 55kg and 52kg per person respectively. The pig segment is therefore unsurprisingly the largest segment in the wider European market as well.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the meat & livestock market in Europe
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the meat & livestock market in Europe
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key meat & livestock market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Europe meat & livestock market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Europe meat & livestock market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Europe meat & livestock market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Europe meat & livestock market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Europe's meat & livestock market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market volume 10
Market Segmentation 11
Category segmentation 11
Geography segmentation 12
Market Outlook 13
Market value forecast 13
Market volume forecast 14
Five Forces Analysis 15
Buyer power 16
Supplier power 18
New entrants 19
Threat of substitutes 20
Degree of rivalry 21
Leading Companies 22
Cherkizovo Group OJSC 22
Danish Crown A/S 25
Vogler Meat Products GmbH 26
Westfleisch eG 27
Industry associations 29
Related MarketLine research 29
About MarketLine 30
List of Figures
Figure 1: Europe meat & livestock market value: USD billion, 2013-17
Figure 2: Europe meat & livestock market volume: million tons, 2013-17
Figure 3: Europe meat & livestock market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Europe meat & livestock market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Europe meat & livestock market value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Figure 6: Europe meat & livestock market volume forecast: million tons, 2017-22
Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the meat & livestock market in Europe, 2017
Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the meat & livestock market in Europe, 2017
Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the meat & livestock market in Europe, 2017
Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the meat & livestock market in Europe, 2017
Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the meat & livestock market in Europe, 2017
Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the meat & livestock market in Europe, 2017
Figure 13: Cherkizovo Group OJSC: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: Cherkizovo Group OJSC: assets & liabilities
List of Tables
Table 1: Europe meat & livestock market value: USD billion, 2013-17
Table 2: Europe meat & livestock market volume: million tons, 2013-17
Table 3: Europe meat & livestock market category segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 4: Europe meat & livestock market geography segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 5: Europe meat & livestock market value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Table 6: Europe meat & livestock market volume forecast: million tons, 2017-22
Table 7: Cherkizovo Group OJSC: key facts
Table 8: Cherkizovo Group OJSC: key financials (USD )
Table 9: Cherkizovo Group OJSC: key financial ratios
Table 10: Danish Crown A/S: key facts
Table 11: Vogler Meat Products GmbH: key facts
Table 12: Westfleisch eG: key facts
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports