Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc (IFF)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc (IFF) is a chemical company that manufactures and distributes flavors and fragrances. The company's flavor products find application in savory, beverages, sweets, and dairy products, while its fragrances find application in perfumes, beauty care, fabric care, personal wash and home care products. IFF also offers proprietary encapsulation technology and a polymer delivery system. It operates manufacturing facilities in the US, the Netherlands, Spain, the UK, Indonesia, Turkey, Brazil, Mexico, China, India, and Singapore. The company has business presence in Europe, Africa, the Middle East, North America, Asia and Latin America. IFF is headquartered in New York City, New York, the US.
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc Key Recent Developments
Oct 17,2018: AUSA 2018: Safe Shoot unveils Green Shield infantry IFF system
Oct 10,2018: IFF opens manufacturing facility and product research lab in China
Oct 04,2018: IFF Completes Combination with Frutarom, Establishing a Global Leader in Taste, Scent and Nutrition
Sep 19,2018: IFF appoints two new Master Perfumers[TPS : Consumer]
Sep 19,2018: PCI appoints Salim Haffar as CEO
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc-Key Facts 6
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc-Key Employees 7
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc-Key Employee Biographies 8
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc-Major Products and Services 9
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc-History 10
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc-Company Statement 12
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2-Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc-Business Description 18
Business Segment: Flavors 18
Key Stats 18
Business Segment: Fragrances 18
Key Stats 19
Geographical Segment: Europe, Africa and Middle East and Middle East 19
Target Markets 19
Geographical Segment: Greater Asia 19
Target Markets 19
Geographical Segment: Latin America 19
Target Markets 19
Geographical Segment: North America 19
Target Markets 19
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc-Corporate Strategy 20
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc-SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis-Overview 21
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc-Strengths 21
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc-Weaknesses 22
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc-Opportunities 23
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc-Threats 24
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc-Key Competitors 25
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 32
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 33
Oct 04, 2018: IFF Completes Combination with Frutarom, Establishing a Global Leader in Taste, Scent and Nutrition 33
Mar 19, 2018: Bringing Baseball To Hebrew Home At Riverdale Through Magic Of Scent 36
Nov 07, 2017: IFF reports Q3 2017 results 37
Aug 08, 2017: IFF reports second quarter 2017 results 38
Jun 11, 2017: IFF Reports Third Quarter 2017 Results 40
Jun 11, 2017: IFF Reports Third Quarter 2017 Results 42
May 08, 2017: IFF reports first quarter 2017 results 44
Apr 27, 2017: IFF appoints Andrew S. Winston to Scientific Advisory Board 46
Feb 15, 2017: IFF reports Q4, full year 2016 results 47
Section 5-Appendix 49
Ratio Definitions 49
About GlobalData 53
Contact Us 53
List of Figures
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 30
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc, Ratio Charts 32
List of Tables
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc, Key Facts 6
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc, Key Employees 7
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc, Key Employee Biographies 8
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc, Major Products and Services 9
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc, History 10
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc, Other Locations 14
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc, Subsidiaries 15
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc, Key Competitors 25
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc, Ratios based on current share price 26
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc, Annual Ratios 27
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 28
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 29
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc, Interim Ratios 31
Currency Codes 49
Capital Market Ratios 49
Equity Ratios 50
Profitability Ratios 50
Cost Ratios 51
Liquidity Ratios 51
Leverage Ratios 52
Efficiency Ratios 52
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
The Procter & Gamble Co
Sensient Technologies Corp
Hillshire Brands Company
Edgewell Personal Care LLC
Church & Dwight Co Inc
Campbell Soup Co
Avon Products, Inc.
International Flavors & Fragrances Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports