Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
The Belgian Meat market is led by the Fresh Meat (Counter) category in both value and volume terms. The Cooked Meats - Counter category is forecast to witness the fastest growth in both value and volume terms during 2015-2020. The Meat market accounts nearly one-fourth of the overall food retail sales in Belgium. Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used packaging material in the market. Private label penetration is high in the Belgian Meat market.
- The Meat market in Belgium is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 4.1% in value terms during 2015-2020.
- The Fresh Meat (Counter) category has the highest volume share in the overall Meat market.
- The Cooked Meats - Counter category is forecast to register fastest value growth among all categories during 2015-2020.
- Ambient Meat is the smallest value category in the Belgian Meat market.
- The ‘Frozen Whole Cuts of Meat' segment is expected to gain share growth within the ‘Frozen Meat' category.
- Meat market account for nearly one-fourth share in the overall Food retail sales in Belgium.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Meat market in Belgium provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Ambient Meat, Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Processed, Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Whole Cuts, Cooked Meats - Counter, Cooked Meats - Packaged, Fresh Meat (Counter), and Frozen Meat with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal, Paper & Board, and others; container data for: Tray, Can-Food, Film, Bag/Sachet, Tub, and others
Reasons to Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Macroeconomic indicators - GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile
Retail and foodservice figures - Key Takeaways
Market Overview and Consumer Demographics
Value and volume analysis for the Belgian Meat market
Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on the Belgian Meat market
Degree of trade up/down in the Belgian Meat market
Volume analysis by category
Market value and growth rates, by category
Historic and forecast value analysis by category
Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
Average category level pricing
Volume consumption analysis by gender, age, education and urbanization - at category level
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
Leading retailers in the Belgian Food market
Leading distribution channels (value terms) in the Belgian Meat market
Leading distribution channels (value terms) by category
Market share of leading brands (in value terms) by category and segment
Penetration of private label by category in the Belgian Meat market
Private label growth (in value terms) compared to brands
Meat market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
Meat market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
Meat market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
New products launched in the European Meat market
Category value and volume data
Consumer Demographics data
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Foodservice transactions by sectors, profit and cost, 2015
Figure 3: Market volume analysis, 2010-2020
Figure 4: Consumers purchase behavior - Trading up/down, 2015
Figure 5: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 6: Market value growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 7: Historic and forecast value analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 8: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 9: Category volume consumption by age, gender, education and urbanisation,2015
Figure 10: Leading distribution channels, overall Food, 2011-2014
Figure 11: Leading distribution channels, overall Meat market, 2015
Figure 12: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 13: Brand share analysis by category (by value), 2015
Figure 14: Private label penetration by category, 2015
Figure 15: Private label and brand share growth, 2012-2015
Figure 16: Packaging analysis - key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015
Figure 17: Growth in key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015-2020
Table 1: Country Indicators - overall food value and volume, 2015
Table 2: Market value analysis in EUR and USD, 2010-2020
Table 3: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 4: Exchange rate fluctuations: USD to EUR
Table 5: Market volume growth, by category, 2015-2020
Table 6: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 7: Average price per kg comparison by categories
Table 8: Leading retailers
Table 9: Leading brands by category, 2015
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Belgium, Meat, Ambient Meat, Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Processed, Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Whole Cuts, Cooked Meats - Counter, Cooked Meats - Packaged, Fresh Meat (Counter), Frozen Meat, Bacon, Burgers & Grills, Coated Portions, Meatballs, Sausages, Beef, Chicken, Lamb, Pork, Frozen Processed Meat, Frozen Whole Cuts Of Meat, Health & Wellness, Product Attribute, Consumer Benefits, Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Food & Drinks Specialists, Convenience Stores, Cash & Carries and Warehouse Clubs, Department Stores channel share, brand share, market share, packaging, materials, containers, closure, outer, volume share, value share
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports