Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
The Confectionery market in Mexico will register marginally lower growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015. Mexican consumers are opting for value for money products in the Confectionery market. The Sugar Confectionery category has the highest volume share while the Chocolate category is forecast to register fastest value growth during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel. Ricolino is the leading brand by value share in the Sugar Confectionery category in both value and volume terms. Manufacturers are positioning Confectionery products with ‘Health management' and ‘General Wellbeing' benefits to enhance product appeal among consumers.
- The Confectionery market in Mexico registered a CAGR of 2.6% during 2015-2020.
- Sugar Confectionery is the leading category by value in the Mexican Confectionary market.
- The Molded Bars segment is expected to gain market share within the Chocolate category.
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Mexican Confectionery market.
- Ricolino, Halls and Sonric's are the leading brands in the Sugar Confectionery category.
- Chocolat basel and Mondelez are the leading companies with Health and Wellness attributes in Chocolate and Sugar Confectionery market respectively.
- Screw Top is the most commonly used closure type in Mexico's Confectionery market.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Confectionery market in Mexico provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Chocolate, Gum and Sugar Confectionery with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Paper & Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Bag/Sachet, Foil, Film, Box, and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Confectionery products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons to Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Confectionery products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Macroeconomic indicators - GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile
Retail and foodservice figures - Key Takeaways
Market Overview, Consumer Demographics and Pricing Analysis
Value and volume analysis for Mexico's Confectionery market
Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on Confectionery market
Volume consumption analysis by gender, age, education and urbanization - at category level
Degree of trade up/down in Mexico's Confectionery market
Volume analysis by category
Historic and forecast value analysis by category
Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
Inter-country comparison of Average Unit Price by category
Retailer Price Dynamics (includes % difference from average price)
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
Leading retailers in Mexico Food market
Leading distribution channels (value terms) in Mexico's Confectionery market
Leading distribution channels (value terms) by category
Market share of leading brands (in value and volume terms) by category and segment
Health and Wellness analysis
Key Health & Wellness product attributes driving sales
Key Health & Wellness consumer benefits driving sales
Key Health & Wellness companies and market share
Confectionery market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
Confectionery market by type of packaging closure (in volume terms)
Confectionery market by type of packaging, forecast(in volume terms)
Consumer trend analysis
Canadean's consumer trend framework and explanation of the sub-trends
For key trends in Mexico's Confectionery market:
How the trend is influencing consumption in Mexico's Confectionery market
How to target the trend in Mexico's Confectionery market
How the trend will evolve in Mexico's Confectionery market
Key target demographic and the rate and which the trend will evolve
What are the key drivers that will influence growth of confectionery market in the future
New products launched in Mexico's Confectionery market
Category value and volume data
Consumer Demographics data
Health & Wellness data
Health & Wellness definitions
Explanation of sub-trends
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Foodservice transactions by sectors, profit and cost, 2015
Figure 3: Market volume analysis, 2010-2020
Figure 4: Consumers purchase behavior - Trading up/down, 2015
Figure 5: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 6: Market value growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 7: Historic and forecast value analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 8: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 9: Category volume consumption by age, gender, education and urbanisation,2015
Figure 10: Leading distribution channels, overall Food, 2011-2014
Figure 11: Leading distribution channels, overall Confectionery market, 2015
Figure 12: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 13: Brand share analysis by category (by value and volume), 2015
Figure 14: Value of key Health & Wellness claims, by category, 2010-2020
Figure 15: Leading Health & Wellness companies by category, 2015
Figure 16: Packaging analysis - key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015
Figure 17: Growth in key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015-2020
Table 1: Country Indicators - overall food value and volume, 2015
Table 2: Market value analysis in MXN and USD, 2010-2020
Table 3: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 4: Exchange rate fluctuations: USD to MXN
Table 5: Market volume growth, by category, 2015-2020
Table 6:Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 7: Average price per kg comparison by categories
Table 8: Retailer price dynamics (includes % difference from average price)
Table 9: Leading retailers
Table 10: Leading brands by segments, 2015
Table 11: Leading brands by category, 2015
Table 12: Key Health & Wellness product attributes driving sales, 2015
Table 13: Key Health & Wellness consumer benefits driving sales, 2015
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Alfred Ritter GmbH & Co. KG.
Giselle SA de CV
Grupo Nutresa S.A.
Lindt & Sprungli Ag
The Hershey Company
Wongs SA de CV
Turrones Pablo Garrigós Ibanez S.L
Del Alba S.A.
S.A.B. de C.V.
Montes Y Cia SA de CV
CEREZO S.A DE C.V
Dulceria Italian S de RL de CV
La Suiza SA de CV
August Storck Kg
Oy Karl Fazer Ab
Mexico, Confectionery, Chocolate, Gum, Sugar Confectionery, Chocolate Count lines , Molded Bars , Chocolate Straight lines , Boxed Chocolate , Other Chocolate , Novelties , Chewing Gum , Bubble Gum , Gums and Jellies , Hard Boiled Sweets , Mints , Medicated Confectionery , Caramels and Toffees , Lollipops , Other Sugar Confectionery , Liquorice ,Health & Wellness, Product Attribute, Consumer Benefits, Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Food & Drinks Specialists, Convenience Stores, Department Stores channel share, brand share, market share, packaging, materials, containers, closure, outer, volume share, value share
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports