Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Acesur-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Acesur-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Acesur is a producer and marketer of vegetable oils and condiments. The company's product portfolio includes a variety of olive oils such as extra virgin olive oil and virgin olive oil. It also offers vegetable oils such as seeds oil, sunflower oil and pomace oil. Apart from these, Acesur offers sauces, vinegar, balsamic vinegar and olives. The company markets its products under the brands of La Espanola, Coosur, Villa Blanca, Villa dorada, La Andaluea and Oli Nostrum, to name a few. In addition to its own labels, the company sells and distributes products under private labels. It sells products through distributors and retail stores worldwide. Acesur is headquartered in Dos Hermanas, Seville, Spain.
- Detailed information on Acesur required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Acesur in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Acesur including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Acesur's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Acesur, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Acesur and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Acesur as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Acesur's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 4
Acesur: Company Overview 6
Acesur: Overview and Key Facts 6
Acesur: Overview 6
Acesur: Key Facts 6
Acesur: Key Employees 7
Acesur: Major Products and Services 8
Acesur: Company History 10
Acesur: Management Statement 11
Acesur: Locations and Subsidiaries 12
Acesur: Key Competitors 13
Acesur: Company Analysis 14
Acesur: Business Description 14
Acesur: SWOT Analysis 16
Acesur: SWOT Overview 16
Acesur: Strengths 16
Acesur: Weaknesses 17
Acesur: Opportunities 17
Acesur: Threats 18
Contact Us 19
About MarketLine 20
List of Tables
Table 1: Acesur: Key Facts
Table 2: Acesur: Key Employees
Table 3: Acesur: Company History
Table 4: Acesur: Locations and Subsidiaries
Table 5: Acesur: Key Competitors
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports