Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Success Case Study: Deliveroo-Making take-away food delivery smart and connected
Online/app-based food delivery is a growth market in the face of pressure on traditional quick-service restaurants. This has inspired both new start-ups and bigger brands with the logistics and online clout to explore such services, with competition springing up in major cities in markets such as the US, UK, and Europe.
Established by two American expats in London, Deliveroo has become one of the most successful start-up brands in the developing online/app-based food delivery market.
- Deliveroo has been a definitive player in disrupting the market by leveraging existing providers and providing the branded platform and delivery rider network to offer enhanced choice (including restaurants that previously had no delivery capability).
- Deliveroo has been instrumental in the development of the concept of virtual kitchens through its Deliveroo Editions project. Deliveroo Editions offers the capability of setting up a new kitchen operation within only 12 weeks without the baggage of a traditional restaurant setup.
- Deliveroo and others are largely dependent on the freelance riders who make their massive delivery fleets cost-effective. The demand for employee rights and better pay could change the financial opportunity in the marketplace.
Reasons to buy
- Use GlobalData's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Table of Contents
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Roo Foods Ltd.
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports