Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Foodservice Global Industry Guide 2013-2022
Global Foodservice industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: industry size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the industry.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global foodservice industry. Includes industry size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of industry growth trends and leading companies.
- Foodservice is defined as the value of all food and drink, including on-trade drinks not drunk with food, for immediate consumption on the premises or in designated eating areas shared with other foodservice operators, or in the case of takeaway transactions, freshly prepared food for immediate consumption. Foodservice is restricted to the sale of food and drink in specific foodservice channels defined below and excludes vending machines.
- The food service industry is valued according to total sales of all food and drink (soft and alcoholic) in or through accommodation outlets, pubs, clubs, and bars, full service restaurants, quick service restaurants and fast food, and other. The accommodation segment includes food and drinks sales in bed and breakfasts, guest houses, holiday parks, hostels, and hotels and motels. The pub, club and bar segment includes food and drink sales at nightclubs, private member and social clubs, and pubs and bars. The other segment includes food and drink sales in leisure venues, such as visitor attractions; mobile operators, such as vans and other mobile operators; retailers, such as bakeries, convenience stores, delicatessens, department stores, garden centers, service station forecourts, supermarkets and hypermarkets, and other retail sales.
- Market volume is defined as the total number of transactions.
- All currency conversions were carried out at constant 2017 average annual exchange rates.
- The global foodservice industry had total revenues of USD 3,144.9bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.7% between 2013 and 2017.
- Industry consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.6% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 506.3 billion transactions in 2017.
- The Asia-Pacific dominates the global foodservice industry, accounting for 40.6% in 2017.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global foodservice industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global foodservice industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key foodservice industry players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global foodservice industry with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the global foodservice industry by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the global foodservice industry in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global foodservice industry?
- How has the industry performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global foodservice industry?
Table of Contents
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
What is this report about? 21
Who is the target reader? 21
How to use this report 21
Global Foodservice 22
Market Overview 22
Market Data 23
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
MarketLine, Leisure and Arts, Hotels and Restaurants, Foodservice, Global
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports