Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Foodservice in Germany
Foodservice in Germany industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Germany foodservice market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- Foodservice is defined as the value of all food and drink, including on-trade drinks not drunk with food, for immediate consumption on the premises or in designated eating areas shared with other foodservice operators, or in the case of takeaway transactions, freshly prepared food for immediate consumption. Foodservice is restricted to the sale of food and drink in specific foodservice channels defined below and excludes vending machines.
- The German foodservice industry had total revenues of USD 100.7bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.9% between 2013 and 2017.
- Industry consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 1% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 10 billion transactions in 2017.
- Despite dominating the industry for years in Germany, the quick service and fast food restaurants segment has seen a change in consumer trends in recent years.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the foodservice market in Germany
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the foodservice market in Germany
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key foodservice market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Germany foodservice market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Germany foodservice market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Germany foodservice market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Germany foodservice market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Germany's foodservice market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market volume 10
Market Segmentation 11
Category segmentation 11
Geography segmentation 12
Market Outlook 13
Market value forecast 13
Market volume forecast 14
Five Forces Analysis 15
Buyer power 16
Supplier power 17
New entrants 18
Threat of substitutes 19
Degree of rivalry 20
Leading Companies 21
McDonald's Corporation 21
NORDSEE GmbH. 24
Restaurant Brands International Inc. 25
Doctor's Associates Inc. 28
Macroeconomic Indicators 29
Country data 29
Industry associations 32
Related MarketLine research 32
About MarketLine 33
List of Tables
Table 1: Germany foodservice industry value: USD billion, 2013-17
Table 2: Germany foodservice industry volume: billion transactions, 2013-17
Table 3: Germany foodservice industry category segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 4: Germany foodservice industry geography segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 5: Germany foodservice industry value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Table 6: Germany foodservice industry volume forecast: billion transactions, 2017-22
Table 7: McDonald's Corporation: key facts
Table 8: McDonald's Corporation: key financials (USD )
Table 9: McDonald's Corporation: key financial ratios
Table 10: NORDSEE GmbH.: key facts
Table 11: Restaurant Brands International Inc.: key facts
Table 12: Restaurant Brands International Inc.: key financials (USD )
Table 13: Restaurant Brands International Inc.: key financial ratios
Table 14: Doctor's Associates Inc.: key facts
Table 15: Germany size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 16: Germany gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 17: Germany gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 18: Germany inflation, 2013-17
Table 19: Germany consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 20: Germany exchange rate, 2013-17
List of Figures
Figure 1: Germany foodservice industry value: USD billion, 2013-17
Figure 2: Germany foodservice industry volume: billion transactions, 2013-17
Figure 3: Germany foodservice industry category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Germany foodservice industry geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Germany foodservice industry value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Figure 6: Germany foodservice industry volume forecast: billion transactions, 2017-22
Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the foodservice industry in Germany, 2017
Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the foodservice industry in Germany, 2017
Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the foodservice industry in Germany, 2017
Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the foodservice industry in Germany, 2017
Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the foodservice industry in Germany, 2017
Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the foodservice industry in Germany, 2017
Figure 13: McDonald's Corporation: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: McDonald's Corporation: assets & liabilities
Figure 15: Restaurant Brands International Inc.: revenues & profitability
Figure 16: Restaurant Brands International Inc.: assets & liabilities
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Restaurant Brands International Inc.
Doctor's Associates Inc.
Foodservice, MarketLine, Germany
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports