Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Foodservice in Brazil
Foodservice in Brazil industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Brazil foodservice market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- Foodservice is defined as the value of all food and drink, including on-trade drinks not drunk with food, for immediate consumption on the premises or in designated eating areas shared with other foodservice operators, or in the case of takeaway transactions, freshly prepared food for immediate consumption. Foodservice is restricted to the sale of food and drink in specific foodservice channels defined below and excludes vending machines.
- The Brazilian foodservice industry had total revenues of USD 132.2bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.8% between 2013 and 2017.
- Industry consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.7% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 12.6 billion transactions in 2017.
- Foreign direct investment (FDI) has encouraged growth in recent years which has brought global brands into the industry.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the foodservice market in Brazil
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the foodservice market in Brazil
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key foodservice market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Brazil foodservice market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Brazil foodservice market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Brazil foodservice market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Brazil foodservice market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Brazil's foodservice market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market volume 10
Market Segmentation 11
Category segmentation 11
Geography segmentation 12
Market Outlook 13
Market value forecast 13
Market volume forecast 14
Five Forces Analysis 15
Buyer power 16
Supplier power 17
New entrants 18
Threat of substitutes 19
Degree of rivalry 20
Leading Companies 21
Brazil Fast Food Corp. 21
McDonald's Corporation 23
Yum! Brands, Inc. 26
Macroeconomic Indicators 29
Country data 29
Industry associations 32
Related MarketLine research 32
About MarketLine 33
List of Tables
Table 1: Brazil foodservice industry value: USD billion, 2013-17
Table 2: Brazil foodservice industry volume: billion transactions, 2013-17
Table 3: Brazil foodservice industry category segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 4: Brazil foodservice industry geography segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 5: Brazil foodservice industry value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Table 6: Brazil foodservice industry volume forecast: billion transactions, 2017-22
Table 7: Brazil Fast Food Corp.: key facts
Table 8: Habib's: key facts
Table 9: McDonald's Corporation: key facts
Table 10: McDonald's Corporation: key financials (USD )
Table 11: McDonald's Corporation: key financial ratios
Table 12: Yum! Brands, Inc.: key facts
Table 13: Yum! Brands, Inc.: key financials (USD )
Table 14: Yum! Brands, Inc.: key financial ratios
Table 15: Brazil size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 16: Brazil gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 17: Brazil gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 18: Brazil inflation, 2013-17
Table 19: Brazil consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 20: Brazil exchange rate, 2013-17
List of Figures
Figure 1: Brazil foodservice industry value: USD billion, 2013-17
Figure 2: Brazil foodservice industry volume: billion transactions, 2013-17
Figure 3: Brazil foodservice industry category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Brazil foodservice industry geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Brazil foodservice industry value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Figure 6: Brazil foodservice industry volume forecast: billion transactions, 2017-22
Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the foodservice industry in Brazil, 2017
Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the foodservice industry in Brazil, 2017
Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the foodservice industry in Brazil, 2017
Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the foodservice industry in Brazil, 2017
Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the foodservice industry in Brazil, 2017
Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the foodservice industry in Brazil, 2017
Figure 13: McDonald's Corporation: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: McDonald's Corporation: assets & liabilities
Figure 15: Yum! Brands, Inc.: revenues & profitability
Figure 16: Yum! Brands, Inc.: assets & liabilities
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Brazil Fast Food Corp.
Yum! Brands, Inc.
Foodservice, MarketLine, Brazil
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports