Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Global Dairy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global dairy market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The dairy market consists of retail sales of butter & spreadable fats, cheese, cream, dairy-based & soy-based desserts, drinkable yogurt, milk, soymilk & soy drinks, yogurt and fromage frais & quark. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average 2017 exchange rates.
- The global dairy market had total revenues of USD 418.2bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.11% between 2013 and 2017.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 1.7% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 169,303.4 million kilograms in 2017.
- The growth of the global dairy market was backed by the strong performance of Asian countries such as Indonesia, China and India.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the dairy market in the global
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globaldairy market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key dairy market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global dairy market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Global dairy market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Global dairy market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global dairy market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in the global's dairy market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market share 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 8
Market value 8
Market volume 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market share 12
Market distribution 13
Market Outlook 14
Market value forecast 14
Market volume forecast 15
Five Forces Analysis 16
Buyer power 17
Supplier power 18
New entrants 19
Threat of substitutes 20
Degree of rivalry 21
Leading Companies 22
Danone SA 22
Groupe Lactalis S.A. 25
Nestle SA 26
Industry associations 31
Related MarketLine research 31
About MarketLine 32
List of Figures
Figure 1: Global dairy market value: USD million, 2013-17
Figure 2: Global dairy market volume: million kilograms, 2013-17
Figure 3: Global dairy market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Global dairy market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Global dairy market share: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 6: Global dairy market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 7: Global dairy market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Figure 8: Global dairy market volume forecast: million kilograms, 2017-22
Figure 9: Forces driving competition in the global dairy market, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of buyer power in the global dairy market, 2017
Figure 11: Drivers of supplier power in the global dairy market, 2017
Figure 12: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the global dairy market, 2017
Figure 13: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the global dairy market, 2017
Figure 14: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the global dairy market, 2017
Figure 15: Danone SA: revenues & profitability
Figure 16: Danone SA: assets & liabilities
Figure 17: Nestle SA: revenues & profitability
Figure 18: Nestle SA: assets & liabilities
List of Tables
Table 1: Global dairy market value: USD million, 2013-17
Table 2: Global dairy market volume: million kilograms, 2013-17
Table 3: Global dairy market category segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 4: Global dairy market geography segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 5: Global dairy market share: % share, by value, 2017
Table 6: Global dairy market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Table 7: Global dairy market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Table 8: Global dairy market volume forecast: million kilograms, 2017-22
Table 9: Danone SA: key facts
Table 10: Danone SA: key financials (USD )
Table 11: Danone SA: key financials (EUR)
Table 12: Danone SA: key financial ratios
Table 13: Groupe Lactalis S.A.: key facts
Table 14: Nestle SA: key facts
Table 15: Nestle SA: key financials (USD )
Table 16: Nestle SA: key financials (CHF)
Table 17: Nestle SA: key financial ratios
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports