Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Dairy in Italy
Dairy in Italy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Italy dairy market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The dairy market consists of retail sales of butter & spreadable fats, cheese, cream, dairy-based & soy-based desserts, drinkable yogurt, milk, soymilk & soy drinks, yogurt and fromage frais & quark. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average 2017 exchange rates.
- The Italian dairy market had total revenues of USD 21,392.1m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.0% between 2013 and 2017.
- Market consumption volume declined with a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.8% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 4,237.0 million kilograms in 2017.
- Italy's economy started recovering from the debt crisis since 2014; however consumers are still seeking value for money products.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the dairy market in Italy
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the dairy market in Italy
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key dairy market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Italy dairy market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Italy dairy market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Italy dairy market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Italy dairy market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Italy's dairy market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market share 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 8
Market value 8
Market volume 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market share 12
Market distribution 13
Market Outlook 14
Market value forecast 14
Market volume forecast 15
Five Forces Analysis 16
Buyer power 17
Supplier power 18
New entrants 19
Threat of substitutes 20
Degree of rivalry 21
Leading Companies 22
Granarolo S.p.A. 22
Groupe Lactalis S.A. 23
Mondelez International, Inc. 24
Zanetti SpA 28
Macroeconomic Indicators 29
Country data 29
Industry associations 32
Related MarketLine research 32
About MarketLine 33
List of Figures
Figure 1: Italy dairy market value: USD million, 2013-17
Figure 2: Italy dairy market volume: million kilograms, 2013-17
Figure 3: Italy dairy market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Italy dairy market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Italy dairy market share: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 6: Italy dairy market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 7: Italy dairy market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Figure 8: Italy dairy market volume forecast: million kilograms, 2017-22
Figure 9: Forces driving competition in the dairy market in Italy, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of buyer power in the dairy market in Italy, 2017
Figure 11: Drivers of supplier power in the dairy market in Italy, 2017
Figure 12: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the dairy market in Italy, 2017
Figure 13: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the dairy market in Italy, 2017
Figure 14: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the dairy market in Italy, 2017
Figure 15: Mondelez International, Inc.: revenues & profitability
Figure 16: Mondelez International, Inc.: assets & liabilities
List of Tables
Table 1: Italy dairy market value: USD million, 2013-17
Table 2: Italy dairy market volume: million kilograms, 2013-17
Table 3: Italy dairy market category segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 4: Italy dairy market geography segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 5: Italy dairy market share: % share, by value, 2017
Table 6: Italy dairy market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Table 7: Italy dairy market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Table 8: Italy dairy market volume forecast: million kilograms, 2017-22
Table 9: Granarolo S.p.A.: key facts
Table 10: Groupe Lactalis S.A.: key facts
Table 11: Mondelez International, Inc.: key facts
Table 12: Mondelez International, Inc.: key financials (USD )
Table 13: Mondelez International, Inc.: key financial ratios
Table 14: Zanetti SpA: key facts
Table 15: Italy size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 16: Italy gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 17: Italy gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 18: Italy inflation, 2013-17
Table 19: Italy consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 20: Italy exchange rate, 2013-17
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports