Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Target Corp-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Target Corp-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Target Corp (Target) is a general merchandise and food items retailer. The company's product portfolio include baby products, beauty products, clothing, electronics equipment, furniture, grocery, health items, home products, pet products, school and office supplies, shoes, sports and outdoors, toys and sports equipment. It also offers various services such as food courts, clinics and other amenities, home delivery, coupons and photo service. Target markets these products under company owned brands and exclusive brands. Its owned brands include Archer Farms, Simply Balance, Boots & Barkley, Embark, Gilligan & O'Malley, Ava & Viv, Sonia Kashuk, Market Pantry, Merona, Room Essentials, Smith & Hawken, Spritz, Sutton & Dodge, Threshold, up & up, Wine Cube and Xhilaration. The company's stores are categorized as Target general merchandise stores, expanded food assortment stores, SuperTarget stores and CityTarget stores. Target is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the US.
- Detailed information on Target Corp required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Target Corp in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Target Corp including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Target Corp's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Target Corp, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Target Corp and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Target Corp as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Target Corp's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 5
Target Corp: Company Overview 9
Target Corp: Overview and Key Facts 9
Target Corp: Overview 9
Target Corp: Key Facts 9
Target Corp: Key Employees 11
Target Corp: Key Employee Biographies 15
Target Corp: Major Products and Services 19
Target Corp: Company History 21
Target Corp: Management Statement 30
Target Corp: Locations and Subsidiaries 32
Target Corp: Key Competitors 33
Target Corp: Company Analysis 34
Target Corp: Business Description 34
Target Corp: SWOT Analysis 35
Target Corp: SWOT Overview 35
Target Corp: Strengths 35
Target Corp: Weaknesses 36
Target Corp: Opportunities 36
Target Corp: Threats 37
Target Corp: Corporate Financial Deals Activity 39
Target Corp: Financial Deals Overview 39
Target Corp: Targets and Partners 41
Target Corp: Top Deals 2014-2018YTD 42
Target Corp: Advisors 43
Target Corp: Top Legal Advisors 43
Target Corp: Mergers and Acquisitions 44
Target Corp: Corporate Venturing 45
Target Corp: Divestments 46
Target Corp: Recent Developments 47
Target Corp: News and Events Summary 47
Target Corp: Business Expansion 50
Target Corp: Business Reorganization 51
Target Corp: Contracts 51
Target Corp: Corporate Governance 52
Target Corp: Corporate Social Responsibility 52
Target Corp: Financial Deals 53
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports