Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Spirits in Russia
Spirits in Russia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Russia spirits market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The spirits market consists of the sale of brandy, gin and genever, liqueurs, rum, specialty spirits, tequila and mezcal, vodka and whiskey. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average 2017 exchange rates.
- The Russian spirits market had total revenues of USD 39,948.0m in 2017, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -2.6% between 2013 and 2017.
- Market consumption volume declined with a CARC of -4.5% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 1,451 million liters in 2017.
- Socio-economic challenges during the review period affected consumer buying behavior; consumers created demand for value for money products.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the spirits market in Russia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the spirits market in Russia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key spirits market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Russia spirits market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Russia spirits market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Russia spirits market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Russia spirits market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Russia's spirits market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market share 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 8
Market value 8
Market volume 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market share 12
Market distribution 13
Market Outlook 14
Market value forecast 14
Market volume forecast 15
Five Forces Analysis 16
Buyer power 17
Supplier power 18
New entrants 19
Threat of substitutes 20
Degree of rivalry 21
Leading Companies 22
Beluga Group 22
Russian Standard Corp 25
Alcohol Siberian Group Ltd 26
Macroeconomic Indicators 27
Country data 27
Industry associations 30
Related MarketLine research 30
About MarketLine 31
List of Figures
Figure 1: Russia spirits market value: USD million, 2013-17
Figure 2: Russia spirits market volume: million liters, 2013-17
Figure 3: Russia spirits market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Russia spirits market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Russia spirits market share: % share, by volume, 2017
Figure 6: Russia spirits market distribution: % share, by volume, 2017
Figure 7: Russia spirits market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Figure 8: Russia spirits market volume forecast: million liters, 2017-22
Figure 9: Forces driving competition in the spirits market in Russia, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of buyer power in the spirits market in Russia, 2017
Figure 11: Drivers of supplier power in the spirits market in Russia, 2017
Figure 12: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the spirits market in Russia, 2017
Figure 13: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the spirits market in Russia, 2017
Figure 14: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the spirits market in Russia, 2017
Figure 15: Beluga Group: revenues & profitability
Figure 16: Beluga Group: assets & liabilities
List of Tables
Table 1: Russia spirits market value: USD million, 2013-17
Table 2: Russia spirits market volume: million liters, 2013-17
Table 3: Russia spirits market category segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 4: Russia spirits market geography segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 5: Russia spirits market share: % share, by volume, 2017
Table 6: Russia spirits market distribution: % share, by volume, 2017
Table 7: Russia spirits market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Table 8: Russia spirits market volume forecast: million liters, 2017-22
Table 9: Beluga Group: key facts
Table 10: Beluga Group: key financials (USD )
Table 11: Beluga Group: key financials (RUB)
Table 12: Beluga Group: key financial ratios
Table 13: Russian Standard Corp: key facts
Table 14: Alcohol Siberian Group Ltd: key facts
Table 15: Russia size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 16: Russia gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 17: Russia gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 18: Russia inflation, 2013-17
Table 19: Russia consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 20: Russia exchange rate, 2013-17
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports