Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
The Netherlands Spirits market is led by the Whiskey category in both value and volume terms. The Whiskey category is also forecast to witness the fastest growth in both value and volume terms during 2015-2020. The Spirits market accounts nearly one - fifth of the overall Wine & Spirits retail sales in the Netherlands. The Diageo Plc and Lucas Bols B.V. are the market leaders in the Dutch Spirits market.
- The Whiskey category is forecast to register the fastest value and volume growth during 2015-2020.
- Whiskey is the largest category in both value and volume terms in the Dutch Spirits market.
- Tequila & Mezcal is the smallest value category in the Dutch Spirits market.
- The Light Rum segment is expected to gain share growth within the Rum category
- The Spirits market account for nearly one-fifth of the overall Wine & Spirits retail sales in the Netherlands.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Spirits market in the Netherlands provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for eight categories including Brandy, Gin & Genever, Liqueurs, Rum, Specialty Spirits, Tequila & Mezcal, Vodka, and Whiskey with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, On-trade, and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass, Rigid Metal, and, Rigid Plastics; container data for: Bottle
Reasons to Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Macroeconomic indicators - GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile
Value and volume analysis for the Netherlands Spirits market
Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on the Netherlands Spirits market
Degree of trade up/down in the Netherlands Spirits market
Volume analysis by category
Market value and growth rates, by category
Historic and forecast value analysis by category
Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
Average category level pricing
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
Leading retailers in the Netherlands Wine & Spirits market
Leading distribution channels (volume terms) in the Netherlands Spirits market
Leading distribution channels (volume terms) by category
Market share of leading brands (in volume terms) by category
Spirits market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
Spirits market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
Spirits market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
Category value and volume data
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Market volume analysis, 2010-2020
Figure 3: Consumers purchase behavior - Trading up/down, 2015
Figure 4: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 5: Market value growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 6: Historic and forecast value analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 7: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 8: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine & Spirits, 2012-2015
Figure 9: Leading distribution channels, overall Spirits market, 2015
Figure 10: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 11: Brand share analysis by category (by volume), 2015
Figure 12: Packaging analysis - key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015
Figure 13: Growth in key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015-2020
Table 1: Market value analysis in EUR and USD, 2010-2020
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: USD to EUR
Table 4: Market volume growth, by category, 2015-2020
Table 5: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 6: Average price per litre comparison by categories
Table 7: Leading retailers
Table 8: Leading brands by category, 2015
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Lucas Bols B.V.
Remy Coitreau Group
LVMH Moet Hennessy
Louis Vuitton S.A.
Pernod Ricard S.A.
Miguel Torres Sa
Beam Suntory Inc.
J.J Melchers Wz Distillery
Gedistilleerd en Wijn Groep Nederland B.V.
Hartevelt & Son
J.H. Henkes Delftshaven
William Grant & Sons Ltd.
Illva Saronno S.P.A.
Diego Zamora S.A.
Distilleerderij en Likeurstokerij Herman Jansen B.V.
Weduwe S. Joustra & Zn. Bv
Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A.
Distell Group Limited
DeKuyper Royal Distillers
The Osborne Group
The Edrington Group
Companhia Muller De Bebidas
Ursus Vodka Company Nv
Kirin Holdings Co Ltd
Morrison Bowmore Distillers
J. & G. Grant
J. & G. Grant
Netherlands, Spirits, Brandy, Gin & Genever, Liqueurs, Rum, Specialty Spirits, Tequila & Mezcal, Vodka, Whiskey, Armagnac, Cognac, Fruit Brandy, Other Grape Brandy, Bitters, Cream Liqueurs, Fruit Liqueurs, Other Liqueurs, Dark Rum, Light Rum, Other Specialty Spirits, Ouzo, Raki, Rice-Based Spirits, Sake, Shochu, Flavored Vodka, Unflavored Vodka, American Whiskey, Canadian Whiskey, Irish Whiskey, Other Whiskey, Scotch Whiskey, distribution, Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, On-trade, channel share, brand share, market share, packaging, materials, containers, closure, outer, volume share, value share
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports