Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
The Spirits market in Japan is expected to register higher CAGR in value terms during 2010-2015 compared to 2015-2020. The Specialty Spirits category has the highest volume share in the overall Spirits market in 2015, while the Liqueurs and Vodka categories are forecast to register the fastest growth during 2015-2020. On-trade transactions lead the distribution of Spirits in Japan. Grupo Cuervo and Nakano BC Co. Ltd are the leading players in the market.
- The Liqueurs and Vodka categories are forecast to register the fastest volume growth during 2015-2020.
- The Specialty Spirits category is the largest value category in the Hungarian Spirits market.
- On-trade transactions account for the highest distribution share in the Gin & Genver category.
- Grupo Cuervo is the leading brand in the Tequila & Mezcal category.
- Screw Top is the commonly used closure type in Japan's Spirits market.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Spirits market in Japan provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for eight categories including Brandy, Gin & Genever, Liqueurs, Rum, Specialty Spirits, Tequila & Mezcal, Vodka, and Whiskey with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass; container data for: Bottle
Reasons to Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Macroeconomic indicators - GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile
Value and volume analysis for the Japanese Spirits market
Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on the Japanese Spirits market
Volume analysis by category
Market value and growth rates, by category
Historic and forecast value analysis by category
Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
Average category level pricing
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
Leading retailers in the Japanese Wine & Spirits market
Leading distribution channels (volume terms) in the Japanese Spirits market
Leading distribution channels (volume terms) by category
Market share of leading brands (in volume terms) by category
Spirits market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
Spirits market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
Spirits market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
Category value and volume data
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Market volume analysis, 2010-2020
Figure 3: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 4: Market value growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 5: Historic and forecast value analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 6: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 7: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine & Spirits, 2012-2015
Figure 8: Leading distribution channels, overall Spirits market, 2015
Figure 9: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 10: Brand share analysis by category (by volume), 2015
Figure 11: Packaging analysis - key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015
Figure 12: Growth in key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015-2020
Table 1: Market value analysis in JPY and USD, 2010-2020
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: USD to JPY
Table 4: Market volume growth, by category, 2015-2020
Table 5: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 6: Average price per litre comparison by categories
Table 7: Leading retailers
Table 8: Leading brands by category, 2015
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Hakata No Hana
Japan, Spirits, Brandy, Gin & Genever, Liqueurs, Rum, Specialty Spirits, Tequila & Mezcal, Vodka, Whiskey, Armagnac, Cognac, Fruit Brandy, Other Grape Brandy, Bitters, Cream Liqueurs, Fruit Liqueurs, Other Liqueurs, Dark Rum, Light Rum, Other Specialty Spirits, Ouzo, Raki, Rice-Based Spirits, Sake, Shochu, Flavored Vodka, Unflavored Vodka, American Whiskey, Canadian Whiskey, Irish Whiskey, Other Whiskey, Scotch Whiskey, distribution, Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, channel share, brand share, market share, packaging, materials, containers, closure, outer, volume share, value share
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports