Click on add to cart to add all the sections in shopping cart
Click on the cart to proceed to payment
Click on Checkout to complete the final checkout
Growing economy and rising disposable incomes is driving the Spirits market in Italy. The market is being led by the Specialty Spirits market in volume terms while Brandy and Vodka categories are forecast to register fastest growth in value terms during 2015-2020.Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Italian Spirits market. Diageo Plc, Pernord Ricard S.A. and Bacardi Limited are the leading players in the Italian Spirits market.
- The Spirits market in Italy is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 1.2% in value terms during 2015-2020.
- The Italian consumers are opting for value for money products in the Spirits market.
- Brandy is the largest category by value in the Italian Spirits market.
- On-trade transactions account for highest distribution share in Tequila & Mezcal and Vodka categories.
- Havana Club is the leading brand in the Rum category.
- Private label products in the Liqueurs category registered the fastest growth during 2012-2015.
- Screw Top is the commonly used closure type in the Italian Spirits market.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Spirits market in Italy provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for eight categories including Brandy, Gin & Genever, Liqueurs, Rum, Specialty Spirits, Tequila & Mezcal, Vodka, and Whiskey with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass, Flexible Packaging and Rigid Plastics; container data for: Bottle and Pouch
Reasons to Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Macroeconomic indicators - GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile
Value and volume analysis for the Italian Spirits market
Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on the Italian Spirits market
Degree of trade up/down in the Italian Spirits market
Volume analysis by category
Market value and growth rates, by category
Historic and forecast value analysis by category
Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
Average category level pricing
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
Leading retailers in the Italian Wine & Spirits market
Leading distribution channels (volume terms) in the Italian Spirits market
Leading distribution channels (volume terms) by category
Market share of leading brands (in volume terms) by category
Penetration of private label by category in the Italian Spirits market
Private label growth (in volume terms) compared to brands
Spirits market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
Spirits market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
Spirits market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
Category value and volume data
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Market volume analysis, 2010-2020
Figure 3: Consumers purchase behavior - Trading up/down, 2015
Figure 4: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 5: Market value growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 6: Historic and forecast value analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 7: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 8: Leading distribution channels, overall Wine & Spirits, 2012-2015
Figure 9: Leading distribution channels, overall Spirits market, 2015
Figure 10: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 11: Brand share analysis by category (by volume), 2015
Figure 12: Private label penetration by category, 2015
Figure 13: Private label and brand share growth, 2012-2015
Figure 14: Packaging analysis - key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015
Figure 15: Growth in key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015-2020
Table 1: Market value analysis in EUR and USD, 2010-2020
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: USD to EUR
Table 4: Market volume growth, by category, 2015-2020
Table 5: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 6: Average price per litre comparison by categories
Table 7: Leading retailers
Table 8: Leading brands by category, 2015
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Beam Suntory Inc.
Fratelli Branca Distillerie Srl
Gio. Buton & C.S.P.A.
Heaven Hill Distilleries Inc.
Jules Laine & Company
LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton S.A.
Pernod Ricard S.A.
Raynal & Co.
Remy Coitreau Group
Riserva Oro Pilla
Sanchez Romate Hnos.
Stock Spirits Group
The Osborne Group
Thomas Hine & Co
Lidl Stiftung & Co. KG
Ditta Bortolo Nardini S.p.a
Lucas Bols B.V.
Distilleria Bonaventura Maschio S.R.L
Distilleria Varnelli S.P.A.
Dr. Ing. Luigi Moretti
Fratelli Branca Distillerie Srl
Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A.
Illva Saronno S.P.A.
Limoncello Di Capri S.R.L.
Lucano 1894 S.R.L.
Meccanica Marcon S.r.l.
Molinari Italia S.P.A.
Nonino Distillatori S.p.A.
Societe Des Produits Marnier Lapostolle Sa
Stock Spirits Group
Companhia Muller De Bebidas
Agave Tequilana Prod. Y Comercializadores
Anchor Distilling Company
Casa Noble Tequila Company
Corporación Licorera 1910 Sa. De Cv.
Destilerias Sierra Unidas S.A. De C.V
S.A. De C.V.
La Cofradia S.A. De C.V.
Tequilas Del Senor
S.A De C.V.
S.A. de C.V
CEDC International Sp. Z oo
Patrón Spirits International Ag
Sazerac Company Inc.
Kirin Holdings Co Ltd
Old Moor Blending Co.
The Edrington Group.
Italy, Spirits, Brandy, Gin & Genever, Liqueurs, Rum, Specialty Spirits, Tequila & Mezcal, Vodka, Whiskey, Armagnac, Cognac, Other Grape Brandy, Bitters, Cream Liqueurs, Fruit Liqueurs, Other Liqueurs, Dark Rum, Light Rum, Other Specialty Spirits, Sake, Flavored Vodka, Unflavored Vodka, American Whiskey, Irish Whiskey, Other Whiskey, Scotch Whiskey, distribution, Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, channel share, brand share, market share, packaging, materials, containers, closure, outer, volume share, value share
"Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
"Sales Manager, Largest India Aesthetic Laser Manufacturer"
For Regular updates on our latest research reports